British Summer Time 2014 begins on Sunday, March 30

Soldato
Counting down to get BS winter done and dusted. Cold dark nights...rain,snow,mucky pets, forced celebrations....

Crap TV...boring nights in,no walking on the beach after work....

ewe:(

Help me break this hatred with winter pls.

easy

What you need is some kind of quality publication that tackles the most fascinating facets of the non fiction paranormal genre to get you through the dark evenings. By that I mean buy my book. I can't link to it though, so you'll have to buy a book at random and we'll both have to cross our fingers. :)

Caporegime
Summer > Winter most of the time depending on location.

But would much rather warmth and sunlight than cold and long dark nights.

Caporegime
OP
What you need is some kind of quality publication that tackles the most fascinating facets of the non fiction paranormal genre to get you through the dark evenings. By that I mean buy my book. I can't link to it though, so you'll have to buy a book at random and we'll both have to cross our fingers. :)

spec me a book...

Permabanned
Go away. I ****ing love Autumn and Winter.

Beautiful colours, fires, Halloween, mulled wines, bratwurst, Christmas markets, fireworks, snow. Autumn and Winter are truly magical and atmospheric.

Stop being such a misery.

+1

OP, you got 5 long long months before you can even think of summer, with a bit of luck winter may continue beyond March as it did last year. :D:D

r5ui.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
i like getting wrapped up and going for walks, makes a cuppa all the more worth it
just because it's dark doesn't mean you can't go out either, torches at the ready :)

Back
Top Bottom