Has anyone applied to and got a job at Selfridges?

Soldato
I'm currently in the process of applying for a job at Selfridges in Manchester Exchange Square and was just wondering if anyone else has applied? I know it's not the easiest of places to get a job at but I have have enough confidence to make a decent application.

The first question is "Please tell us why you would like to work for Selfridges?" My answer is basically me sucking up to Selfridges and expressing my love for everything about Selfridges, I think what I have written is good so far :D The box provides space for 4,000 characters which I reckon is a bit overkill so I am going to keep what I say a bit shorter.

I don't have much experience in retail so to say but I have 5 years experience of customer service with working in a good coffee shop so I am hoping this will be a plus for me. I think on the form there will be a multiple choice question about how much experience I have with a retail environment, would I be ok to include my coffee shop work as that?

Anyway, wish me luck! :D

Flare

Soldato
OP
It depends on the position really but what I am going for is a pretty standard rate starting at £7 an hour. It's mainly for the fact that they are a very good company to work for and have a high reputation.

Back
Top Bottom