What does great customer service mean to you......

Man of Honour
Homework?

Polite, helpful, accurate and fast.
I don't wont to be spoken down to, I don't won't to talk to people with no power, that then have to go get a manager and explain everything again. I don't won't people who ramble on about x,y,z unless I ask for clarifications. I also won't to be able to understand them easily and for them to understand me.

I do think that having far less customer service people. But are highly trained, knowledgable and have the pay-packet and power to decide. Would save huge amounts of time and bad press. I think you could say quarter the staff but give the same total pay and still full fill your obligations just as fast and with a far superior service.

When ever I've had CS problems. It requires multiple phone calls to sort out something that should be sorted in 30seconds. Just think how many man hours that mounts upto.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
So you want other people to answer this for you?

Really?

I have a rough idea, but as with most things in life there are different ways of phrasing the same things....

Thanks to the other answers, some good ideas there.

Soldato
I'd say that was satisfactory customer service - doing enough to meet their requirements. Great customer service is going the extra mile - exceeding expectations.

Agreed, that's the bare minimum I would expect, far from "great service".

For me, great customer device would be going above and beyond what is necessary/expected or the situation for my benefit.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I can answer it in two words.

blow job*

*Assuimg all the CSR's are female ofc :eek:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Agreed, that's the bare minimum I would expect, far from "great service".

For me, great customer device would be going above and beyond what is necessary/expected or the situation for my benefit.

Set the bar really low in the first instance then you can easily exceed expectations!

Back
Top Bottom