***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Soldato
OP
Trouble is you have no idea what you are on about, few days back you tried to tell someone to turn off HT on a i5 cpu, then you said you can't do any of the SA stuff on the arma engine...........................................

Sorry my opinion doesn't suit yours! I just don't want servers with endless loot along with server owners resetting to suit themselves.

Fair play witcher I thought you were a tidy guy... But that comment above is so ******* childish. I've not kept up with any intel technology since I bought my i7 920. At the time, BF3 was stuttering and could be fixed by turning of HT. How does that justify you telling me "I don't know what i'm talking about" when talking about games? So get over your self.... no personal attacks please

Last edited:
Permabanned
[TFU] Thegoon84;25538662 said:
Sorry my opinion doesn't suit yours! I just don't want servers with endless loot along with server owners resetting to suit themselves.

Fair play witcher I thought you were a tidy guy... But that comment above is so ******* childish. I've not kept up with any intel technology since I bought my i7 920 and at the time of BF3 release the stuttering could be fixed by turning of HT. How does that justify you telling me "I don't know what i'm talking about"...... So get over your self.... knob!

Nice name calling......

I haz 4090!
Don
I've been watching Twitch streams of this for a while so I decided to take the plunge and buy it yesterday. Moved my PC downstairs and everything for it. Bought, downloaded, spawned, ran around for a bit, found a town infested with zombies, then died from a mixture of wounds and not being able to find anything to eat / drink. :(

Think I'll leave it for a while until it's progressed a bit. I'll just get annoyed with it now.

Permabanned
Nice name calling......
Dramatic_5b6746_2143995.gif

Soldato
OP
My Christmas eve/day mission this year -

Was recently demoted to under the stairs from my computer room above. Now Dayz SA is out i'm gona reconnect the extra pc/screen. The good thing is I have a much better flat screen.

CURRENTLY:

Will post up pics later :D

Back
Top Bottom