Stuff you can and cant take on planes

Permabanned
You can take what ever ya want with ya but not inside for use during the flight!

Yeah that mean no anal milehigh clube with them glow stick sorry!

It's all got to be in you case!

I was not allwoed to take my laptop on yet it had been x-rayed!

Mobile is allowed, camera i used during the the flight out the window, just remeber to turn flash off! The reaction you get is funny hehehe. @ 35k, ft not much they can do really

Soldato
Drazic said:
I was not allwoed to take my laptop on yet it had been x-rayed!

Mobile is allowed, camera i used during the the flight out the window, just remeber to turn flash off! The reaction you get is funny hehehe. @ 35k, ft not much they can do really

Laptops are allowed too now.

Suspended
OP
iCraig said:
Poppers? Glowsticks? What kind of holiday is this going to be?

http://sensation.id-t.com/sensation2005/blacksite/flash/

basmic said:
Have you spoken to FRANK? :p

10d7_1.JPG

Soldato
I wonder if his account has been hacked, or maybe gatecrasher is rebuilding the club within a 747. ;)

Anyway, if I were you, I'd just take the chewing gum... leave the rest out of yer hand luggage.

EDIT:
fini said:
Lol, when did Bristol become another country?
These said items aren't exactly hard to find in Bristol either. ;) I thought he was going to a desert rave or something.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
MikeHunt79 said:
I wonder if his account has been hacked, or maybe gatecrasher is rebuilding the club within a 747. ;)

Anyway, if I were you, I'd just take the chewing gum... leave the rest out of yer hand luggage.

Im not taking any hand luggage. Just whats in pockets

Soldato
woops - I've managed to confuse everyone by misreading - had a look back and it's lemonkettaz going to bristol not geeza - just presumed it was him posting for some reason. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom