• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The first "proper" Kepler news Fri 17th Feb?

Associate
Yeah also includes information about the efficiency, power, TXAA and GPU boost which we already knew really, at least its officially been said though.

Man of Honour
Pretty cool, but these are in ideal conditions. I doubt you'd ever see something with that much detail in a game environment.

No but working towards those capbilities means we can have ingame environements that are increasingly more interactive and more believable in motion. Things like liquid physics and hair can break the immersion currently in most games when you notice the hair is flat, static textured or water is just billboard spites and some basic polygons with a moving texture.

OcUK Staff
looking at the graph ,its not much of a boost 100 mhz maybe ??

Correct, the boost is marginal, unless you set overclocks.

For example, when I ran Heaven earlier my GPU clock increased too 1201MHz, yet when I was playing Quake III it stayed at 1006MHz. Yet I had not changed any of the settings in afterburner.

The new software has a ton of new cool features, this shall also be launched tomorrow and is all new with GTX 680. :)

Associate

For example, when I ran Heaven earlier my GPU clock increased too 1201MHz, yet when I was playing Quake III it stayed at 1006MHz. Yet I had not changed any of the settings in afterburner.

The new software has a ton of new cool features, this shall also be launched tomorrow and is all new with GTX 680. :)

What time and inventory stock levels? ;)

Soldato
So that's your excuse? you don't take life seriously so you think that insulting people is fine?

Dear oh lord, and I thought I had issues.
How old are you, 12?

Because I find people that insult each other to either be absolutely pathetic given that they certainly wouldn't behave like that in the real world, or, extremely childish.
While I don't always agree with others, and I seem to disagree with you more than agree with you in the pass...I guess we are in agreement for a change that it kills our brain cells reading Ghost's posts. He now has the honour of being the first person to be added to my ignore list since my joining of this forum 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Associate

hope the cool new features will also be available on the 660/670? :D

Back
Top Bottom