Plastering/ceiling advice

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I thought the trend with newbuilds was to make them for as little money as humanly possible? I am surprised they dont go with cardboard :p

Soldato
OP
I was just gonna use 12.5mm 2400x1200 for all of my boarding needs on the basis that that I'll need them delivering either way and a pallet full must be cheaper than x amount of one size and y if another.

Square edge for everything that is being skimmed is it?

Soldato
I was just gonna use 12.5mm 2400x1200 for all of my boarding needs on the basis that that I'll need them delivering either way and a pallet full must be cheaper than x amount of one size and y if another.

Square edge for everything that is being skimmed is it?

Some builder merchants offer cash accounts,(pay as you go account) you don't have to be trade, I have one, presently getting a 30% discount rate with them,other ones giving less, well worth having if your doing a lot of renovation work.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah that's good to know, I'll give my Jackson's and Travis Perkins a call :)

You sometime find some of the smaller independent builder merchant's will give you a better deal than the big names.

So, it well worth checking to what is in your area, & surrounding area as some will still deliver to you.

I have one merchant 10 miles away, but they will still deliver to me.

Back
Top Bottom