Which is worse: Roll-ups or fags?

Soldato
Guy at work smokes rollies,as does my uncle.

The guy at work says its better cause you smoke less,say....on a fag break you have to actually roll it and then smoke it hence having less time to smoke maybe another one. Seems reasonable to me.

My mate was on a fag break today and he smoked two fags........pretty quickly. Weird things really,i dont smoke but started smoking stuff with my workmate and i can feel some sort of addiction :confused: im gonna stop touching anything to do with smoking cause i dont wanna become addicted.

Associate
I stopped smoking roll-ups on the first of December last year, I am now a non-smoker.

I do fall into the trap of the occasional smoke with a beer though, but 1 - 2 a week compared too 50 - 60 is a lot better

Caporegime
JCBeastie said:
"Real" cigarettes contain a disgusting amount of chemicals added for reasons unkown.

Well it's pretty obvious really by putting small amounts of chemicals in every cig companies can get rid of a lot of dangerous waste products for free.

Soldato
Jonny ///M said:
im gonna stop touching anything to do with smoking cause i dont wanna become addicted.

easier said than done mate, but if you have only just started then seriously, don't touch it.

Soldato
S7yl3s said:
easier said than done mate, but if you have only just started then seriously, don't touch it.

Well it started with having a few draws of my mates......then rolling a few each.....then getting my own and smoking that......ive finished what i bought and im not going to "just have a draw" again. Anyhoo,it means more money can go towards my alcohol lol. :D :rolleyes:

Soldato
My mates dad recently went to the doctors after being on 40 roll ups a day and said the doctor pointed out despite the chemicals in straights, they burn out quicker and roll ups without filters often do more damage. I was like, huh, no way? But yeah, apparently so. I've yet to get the doctors name. :D

Permabanned
I only smoke a few fags a day. It numbs the pain of having no green. ;)

But I do like smoking roll ups, I just never buy em for some reason. Maybe I should switch. But cigs do go better with the green.

I try and smoke the weakest fags I can find anyway. B&H Silver, Camel Blues or Marlboro lights.

Associate
Rollups are better imo. Used to hate em myself but they're far cheaper than proper ciggies and now I much prefer them to real cigarettes. Occasionally I will smoke the odd real cigarette but they taste vile & chemically to me now & I tend not to finish them.
If I go to the pub I smoke less than I would if I smoked 'proper' ones. I think they smell nicer too. I used to get yellow stains on my fingers but I never get that now -probably because I always use filters nowadays.
You should give up if you can. I do now & again but I'm weak :p and the truth is, I actually enjoy smoking. The only time I get cravings is when I have run out of baccy.

Man of Honour
S7yl3s said:
90% of people I know who smoke straights are women? I think they believe it makes them look 'sexier' than smoking a rolly.

:eek:

Women actually think that smoking makes them look sexy?

Is there anybody on here who would actually own up to finding a woman who smokes a turn on?

Soldato
dmpoole said:
:eek:

Women actually think that smoking makes them look sexy?

Is there anybody on here who would actually own up to finding a woman who smokes a turn on?

I thinks it's very unattractive. Yet it's OK for me to smoke my head off :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
Rolling your own is cheaper thats why people do it and thats probably 75% accurately true.

I dont think people make a concious decision to smoke the more "healthy" option.

As for Women being sexy that smoke... well its a bonus that we have at least 1 thing in common. Yeah id say it was a HUGE turn on lol.

THink the more takes a drag, the less she can talk about shoes.

Back
Top Bottom