South Park - The stick of truth

Associate
one thing to note if you haven't figured it out already, use the arrow keys when you have to do the dancing or whatever those kind of minigames are called, wasd doesn't work. i failed one mission over and over and over until i figured it out.

Soldato
Its a shame the probability of seeing this on next gen is 0 :( it would have been much better on the tv - the pc controls were terrible tbh. but great game all the same.

Soldato
I wish they would do another game or something, surely the sales are high enough for them to realise they are on to something here

Well, the engine doesn't need to be improved or anything, so I would be very happy with a regular release of pretty much the same game but with a different story so long as Parker and Stone were involved

Soldato
Well, the engine doesn't need to be improved or anything, so I would be very happy with a regular release of pretty much the same game but with a different story so long as Parker and Stone were involved

A huge cash cow would be to do DLC that changes the entire games story. Like the "C**n and friends" 3 parter. Could be a every 6 months; like two game 'episodes' a year.

EDIT: Having said that, 6 months not enough for all the dialogue, but DLC adding new quests and jokes would work well.

Soldato
This game is absolutely fricking hilarious

2 bits so far that have got me

The underpants gnome warlock fight and how it ends

The abortion clinic and the nazi foetus abortions

Associate
Finished this last night. What a truly great game :D

Had around 15 hours out of it I'd say. I hope there is some dlc on the way.

Awesome ending too. Pretty sure I've never played as funny a game. Only thing that saddens me is this: (DONT LOOK IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED!)

Why no towlie!?!

Back
Top Bottom