CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Also:

6216BEBC432DE1B7B7B4C88B4E501A449833BD33

B0401D819432C6EBB67E6DFA7612D2C75EA3FDDA

Soldato
VP playing well, but Mirage is their map. NiP just did a huge blunder. Walked past a VP player and they didn't see him lmao.

Did you buy the capsules or were they drops?

Been debating to buy a few capsules due to their cheap price (€0.19) but then again, I don't like stickers. I don't have any skin which I like enough that I would apply a sticker on it.

Got my first drop :D:D:D:D I will open it after the tournament. hopefully I get a half decent weapon, not like last time (Dreamhack). I got a Souvenir G3SG1 | Jungle Dashed, battle scarred too, not even factor new -.-'

Soldato
Had like 80p left over from selling skins on the marketplace and the capsules were only 15p so I bought a few and must have got luck!

I've not had any drops so far what so ever. :(

Soldato
Had like 80p left over from selling skins on the marketplace and the capsules were only 15p so I bought a few and must have got luck!

I've not had any drops so far what so ever. :(

I have €10.10 from selling cases only. I don't sell my weapons, but then again, I don't buy anything either. I only bought both operations, and I will buy Operation Phoenix when it goes on sale.

I noticed about my drop when I went in game. I started the game and it said I have 1 drop. yay :D You did connect your steam and twitch yes?

Soldato
Soldato
VP getting ht ekills and plants even though they are losing the rounds. NiP making the comeback but you get the feeling that if VP win a round, they will keep on going, as their economy is good, and NiP are constantly getting gunned down.

EDIT: VP won the round. lets see how NiP react.

EDIT 2: Game over. VP gonna win this, in 2 maps too!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, VP really raised their game. NiP had no answer to Vp's plays.

That trophy presentation was crap though. First give NiP their medals, get your medals, then raise the trophy, not vice versa. Oh well, they were very excited to raise the trophy, so fair play.

I bought a sticker capsule. I enjoyed the final so why not. Not to unbox it and unbox my souvenir gun.

Soldato
yeh good final , have to say again that Valve deserve a lot of credit in getting the CS scene noticed again over the last year. 150,000 viewers on the stream + god knows how many in the game stream proves that CS is something people do want to watch.

Soldato
Put this in launch options
-language pirate

I watch twitch for inspiration, not sure how easy it is to pick up tips exactly but cant do any harm. Managed to come back from 10-5 to 14-16 . team was being useless pubbers and changed tack luckily, vs clans on other team

194BF282B16CBD365779AAF6DB14F248B5C1D3BC

7DFF2FD24BA21D20968A6C70D3F24C8FFAD9F2A5
1B2FD462CF18531440605635C50B4233B57BCCBA
promoted after a couple of games where im lowest rank, 'we' won both. Not sure if thats prerequiste for promote but this game was extremely easy, none of them using awp was most obvious (I never do)

Last edited:
Soldato
2 huge games today.

Mystik - Fnatic

Titan - NiP.

Who are you going to bet on? I always decide my winner but never bet. I would bet on Fnatic and NiP though.

Yesterday i was sure that Mystik would beat Fnatic, but then I went on hltv.org and people were saying that the map being played was a map which Titan were very good at, so i didn't bet. Would have won a lot too -.-'

EDIT: At post above. As for spectate, I get what you mean. Unfortunately, the 'stream' is delayed by some 50 seconds, so even if you give him tips, he probably already finished the round. The most ypou can tell him is how much money they had at the beginning of the round. Whilst not completely useless, it doesn't help much.

If you want to add me, feel free. I play with some irl friends. I am Gold Nova II, but my friends are silver master elite, and the other 2/3 are unranked (they will be around your level when they do imo, between silver III and silver master elite). My steam name is xpandemic_ (Display name: NiKMic)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom