• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 380 & GTX 360 Pictured + Specs

Associate
:DThey look like a couple of blocks of wood to me

In fact i dont even think that he is holding a pc at all it looks like an accordian the way he is holding it and he is wearing in apple T-shirt

Last edited:
Associate
Don't exactly look short either - suppose it depends on how the power connectors work...

I notice that will all the stats, one they don't publish is TDP. If they can SLI them in a case of that size they might be OK, or otherwise, the fan on the cards must sound like a turboprop!

Caporegime
That pic is pretty weird, the case and components look much smaller than they should look..or is it just me? :confused:

Also is that a raven case? Sorta looks like it but not quite..

Caporegime
if you could do something about the wires at the top, it would be very cool new design, heat goes straight up.

If its the raven (or similar) then it has a panel that goes across and the cables get routed out the bottom. Looks as though it does have one just removed for the pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom