South Park - The stick of truth

Associate
Really enjoying this, just started again to pick up achievements. Can anyone point out things to watch out for so I don't miss things...since there's a few areas you cant get back to.
SPOILERS AHEAD - NOT A SCREENSHOT
Missable achievements/friends/chinpokomon I currently know (Sorry long list - there's a lot you can miss)
  • Become Clyde's friend before picking a class otherwise you cant friend him
  • Pick the Jew as a class otherwise cant do achievement to find Jesus as a Jew
  • Do not sell any items
  • Do not finish a battle with your buddy being downed
  • Wear beard and bald cap before fighting the dealers at Kenny's house
  • Friend Kenny's dad next to skeeters bar (day 1 only?)
  • Wear freckles before fighting the boss hall monitor
  • When chasing the gnomes stand and watch parents having sex
  • Friend the bishop in Canada by taking his fake balls otherwise you can't get all the friends
  • Fart on the prime minister of Canada before talking to him in Canada - He disappears after so you wouldn't be able to get the 'Truth to power' achievement
  • Use the Mr.Slave summon while inside his own ass
  • Get the Hoff face and wear the girl make over before doing the last fight in the game
  • Get bitten by a dire snake and finish the game with dire aids (dont heal at the medic center)
  • Missable Chinpokomon in school vent - alien ship - government base - school lockers (when in second time) - abortion clinic - girls hideout - Clyde's base
Lots of missable weapons and costums - http://www.videogamesblogger.com/20...ruth-weapons-and-costumes-locations-guide.htm (scroll down a tiny bit)

I can update this list if anyone can let me know a few more.

Last edited:
Associate
SimplyCDKeys look like a bit of a bargain, anyone had any problems with them, as I've not used them before.

I've used several times without any issues. Thief was most recent purchase from them. They're a lot more reliable than some of the other key sites that appear on here.

After seeing how low the price was before posting above I placed an order. :D

Associate
A bit stuck on Unplanned Parenthood.. probably just the port, but if anyone has any tips

I keep failing when using the vacuum on Randy, you are supposed to press the opposite mouse button when you go wrong, but I don't get the prompt and it directly pulls his balls off. lol

Edit : nm, done it.. I kept holding LMB in which case the prompt doesnt show that you need to switch to RMB..

Very hard to talk about any scenes here without breaching the rules. haha

Last edited:
Associate
Probably best played on a console this anyway. I cant see how the graphics can be any different and the controls will be a lot easier for certain QTE and tasks.

Associate
Well if you have a 360 controller or DS3 then you have a gamepad for your PC. Does anyone else end up just standing inside the town buildings listening to the music? Personal favorites that have me cracking up are Taco Flavored Kisses and Minorities.

Associate
Not had a console since the 1st gen PlayStation, or felt the need for a pad (don't play driving games really) :) but anyway, almost at the end now and managed it all with the Keyboard so far, only needed a macro for the Abduction scene. So its all good!

Associate
Finished game in 10h. Main quest and few side quests, DLC already avalible on some no excatly legit sites. Great game, can't complain :)

Back
Top Bottom