Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Associate
What do you usually play on? I am trying to get my head round the class system lol and what kind of role would I most like to play and benefit from the game.

What do you guys think of it? last night I was on a killing spree lol I think I really need to adapt how I play this game because I never stay alive long enough!

I have never built anything or fixed a car…Some guys took me hostage last night and stole all of my gear then axed me 

DG I did send you a request last night, clartymarty is my name hehe

Associate
So I tried building a tent last night and it didn’t appear :s and I got the message to say ‘you have successfully constructed a tent’ and also though materials came out of my bag. Gutted as we just found an abandoned car full of gear and weapons to store.

Also how long do the tents stay there for?

Associate
Ah well never mind, are the class systems implemented fully or are they still working on the points system. I was a normad last night and killed/gutted an animal but didn’t get any points for it.

Also If I changed my class would I misplace all of my gear? I was on EU21 last night on Bystrica

Associate
I've not been able to play this at all despite spending a solid hour connecting to various servers. I end up at a screen that says "receiving data" (or something similar) and then nothing happens :(

Soldato
I've not been able to play this at all despite spending a solid hour connecting to various servers. I end up at a screen that says "receiving data" (or something similar) and then nothing happens :(

I had all sorts of issues getting this working (just go a page or so back and you will see).

Complete wipe of ARMA3 and BP and fresh install, worked first time after that.

Back
Top Bottom