Gaining motorway CCTV footage

Soldato
agw_01 said:
And that's what this thread is all about... my request for video footage to prove I was being tailgated. You've really been enjoying having a go at me these last few days haven't you?

Oh do me a favour, someone is a bit sensitive? :rolleyes:

I can't see how saying you need concrete evidence to settle an insurance claim is having a go at you. I have replied to 2 of your threads. Firstly to question why you were being so vague about everything and secondly in reply to this question.

Anyway... how do you even know that CCTV footage exists. Surely not every inch of motorway is recorded?

Permabanned
Adam said:
Oh do me a favour, someone is a bit sensitive? :rolleyes:

I can't see how saying you need concrete evidence to settle an insurance claim is having a go at you. I have replied to 2 of your threads. Firstly to question why you were being so vague about everything and secondly in reply to this question.

Anyway... how do you even know that CCTV footage exists. Surely not every inch of motorway is recorded?

Its not, CCTV motorway footage covers any major junction or interchange and service stations. The service station ones are controlled by the SS operators and not the council IIRC

Caporegime
All cars involved met at the services and joined the motorway, no one even reached a steady speed before the accident happened. Now this, in my opinion, is not tailgating.

Anyway I won't say anymore but to be honest Andy, I don't think you have much to worry about as you didn't hit anyone.

Back
Top Bottom