OUR SHOP IS NOW OPEN EVERY SUNDAY

Soldato
newocukhq.jpg

OUR SHOP IS NOW OPEN EVERY SUNDAY from 10am to 4pm. Please note this is only for purchases or collections in our shop and no technical support or RMAs will be handled. Our phone lines will also remain closed.

Don't forget we recently moved. Our new address is Overclockers UK, 4 Axis, Millennium Way, High Carr Business Park, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 7UF. You can view our exact location in Google Maps here and in Google Earth here.

Soldato
All orders from the weekend will be picked on Monday to be dispatched for Tuesday. DPD don't make collections on Sunday so even if we packed orders they still wouldn't get there to you for Monday.

Soldato
All orders from the weekend will be picked on Monday to be dispatched for Tuesday. DPD don't make collections on Sunday so even if we packed orders they still wouldn't get there to you for Monday.

I can understand that, i just thought maybe as you're open that orders at the weekend might get processed ready for Monday. I'm impatient if you haven't already noticed and looking at placing an order lol

MW

Soldato
I can understand that, i just thought maybe as you're open that orders at the weekend might get processed ready for Monday. I'm impatient if you haven't already noticed and looking at placing an order lol

MW

Place it anyway and it will be with you Tuesday anyway :D

Maybe OcUK can get a courier to pick up on a Sunday and have it delivered on a Monday??????????????????????

Good luck finding one :)

We generally offer support via the forum in the evenings as long as there is a staff member about.

Associate
Which I'd have read this thread earlier, would have got some more ram at lunch. Although, you've moved away from me a bit ;) Used to be just up the street from work.

Back
Top Bottom