Order Status: In our warehouse queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I ordered something on 31st Dec 2009 and it still says "In our warehouse queue".
When ordering it I chose delivery on the closest possible day (i.e. Monday 4th Jan 2010).
The item was in stock when I ordered it, and it is in stock (still) today.
Will I still receive it tomorrow (Monday)?

RJC

RJC

Don
The Courier would have not collected on Friday (I assume), so I would assume they will collect tomorrow for Tuesday if you chose next day del.

But! call them tomorrow to confirm :)

Soldato
tuesday, you have to order before 2pm I think to get next day delivery and it's been new year and all that so most couriers weren't working.

Tho with some luck you might get it monday evening.

Permabanned
OP
ok, it's no biggy :)
Well, I chose Monday delivery, if they offered a service they could not give then it's their problem, not mine :p
What's their geographic number?

Associate
Im in the same situation :/
but when i ordered my items on the 31st dec @ 09.24 am they were in stock.
now some of my items are out of stock.
it said my order will be couriered on 4th
So god knows if ill get my items

Permabanned
OP
http://www.dpd.co.uk/about-dpd/delivery_schedule.htm said:
Saturday 2nd January Normal working
Monday 4th January Resume normal service (except Scotland)

Do ocuk work Saturdays?
If so, why wasn't it processed yesterday? :p

Soldato
I'd say call OCuk up tommorow morning to double check what's happening as I remember once as well buying some stuff and it turned out that one of the items was out of stock and they will hold it forever if I didn't call and tell them to swap it...

Permabanned
OP
Never mind,
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/terms.php said:
4.2 Orders placed before 4:30 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)

But I suppose I could call them anyway :p

Associate
Placed an order on friday the 1st... after 4pm deadline.
Gave me the option to have it delivered on tue 5th - as expected as would be processed and sent on the monday (today).

i rang today to clarify i will get it tomorrow, But still my status is 'In our warehouse queue' so i am hoping i get it tomorrow but usually the status' are not wrong and everything was in stock and still is... there is no excuse i shouldnt recieve it.

EDIT: did OP recieve his items today?

Associate
I have the same fear here. I'm hoping that the status on it is just a slow day and it is going to be here tomorrow morning... ill just cancel it and move on to another company if thats the case..

Permabanned
I ordered on the 31st, I hoped it would come tomorrow. Just looked through mine order and the motherboard is out of stock. Will the order bet kept until it is in stock? How quick do they generally get stock in? 1/2 days or are we looking at a week etc.

Associate
I ordered on the 31st, I hoped it would come tomorrow. Just looked through mine order and the motherboard is out of stock. Will the order bet kept until it is in stock? How quick do they generally get stock in? 1/2 days or are we looking at a week etc.

The order won't be shipped until everything is in stock. You should call them and ask if they know when it will be in stock and maybe change your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom