First time on Motorway after passing driving test any tips ?

Soldato
I have in the past driven on a dual carriage way, correct.

He was referring to the OP, not you. This is clear from the way he quoted the OP and didn't just post a seemingly random comment 120 posts into the thread in the middle of what is now a completely different discussion :p

Soldato
He was referring to the OP, not you. This is clear from the way he quoted the OP and didn't just post a seemingly random comment 120 posts into the thread in the middle of what is now a completely different discussion :p

I thought he thought I was talking about dual carriageways or something. Nvm.:o

Soldato
Don't forget that if you've missed a junction you are legally allowed to reverse back down the hard shoulder to the missed junction.

Soldato
OP
hahaha ;)

nice discusson in here :D

and NO i have not driven on a dual yet or motorway lol, they dont teach you on that in the driving test or lessons.

though plus pass do, i have booked appointment ;) , dont you get the funny feeling that DVLA are out to get as much money from you as possible even before you step foot in a car lol

Caporegime
I'm pretty sure dual carriageway driving is part of most peoples lessons and the test can include dual carriage ways.

You've passed your test and never driven on anything but single carriageways?

Soldato
You absolutely should have done dual carriageway driving in your lessons and probably even your test. Or at the very least, multi lane single carriageway.

Soldato
Even greater tip... Don't indicate and take 30 seconds to lane change moving 0.1 inches at a time. Indicate and GET IN UR GOD DAM LANE.

Amount of tards on the M25 today taking 15-20 seconds to fully move into the next lane was mental... accident waiting to happen.

Personally if OP is new, would recommend staying off Motorways in the current rain... not a friendly environment.

Back
Top Bottom