Where to buy a cigar in Manchester.

Caporegime
Title says it all, I'm looking for somthing better than you get at a cheap news agents though.

Soa good brand would also be a nice hint :D

Won't be here in manc long so quick replys needed.

*sry for typos no spell checkon uni comps Ie

*rant* why the hell don't all mice have free spinning scroll wheels, long threads are killing my scroll finger. :(

Caporegime
OP
where's this moon under water place?

Don't know my way around deansgate that well.

Recomend a good brand of cigar?

Soldato
where's this moon under water place?

Don't know my way around deansgate that well.

Recomend a good brand of cigar?

It's exactly the opposite end of deansgate from Beetham Tower.

If you follow Market street to the very bottom and then carry straight on past Marks & Spencers, you'll come to a crossroads, turn left there and you're on Deansgate. Start there and keep on the left hand side of the road and you'll come across it pretty soon.

Caporegime
OP
I guess it depends on your budget but a quick search reveals this thread which offers a few options.

Cheers budget is fairly high £20-30 as it's for an important occasion.

Bolivar Coronas Gigantes Full flavour 47ring gauge - this one sounds quite good, as I'd like it to last a while.

Would i need to buy somthing to cut the end off or could they do it for me/could i bite it :o

I r noob at cigars.

Would i just work in and ask for that ?

*I get anxius in new situations and tend to mutter so any forward advice is apreceated :p

Man of Honour
I know next to nothing about cigars but from reading that thread a Bolivar probably isn't the best option if you aren't used to smoking them. You can probably bite the end off but I don't think it is usually recommended, a proper cigar cutter would be less likely to damage the end but it is up to you.

Caporegime
OP
I know next to nothing about cigars but from reading that thread a Bolivar probably isn't the best option if you aren't used to smoking them. You can probably bite the end off but I don't think it is usually recommended, a proper cigar cutter would be less likely to damage the end but it is up to you.

Well I do smoke quite a bit, and do enjoy the nicotine rush (hence the choice :p) Wouldn't really want to buy a cutter as it's probbably only going to be used this once.

Man of Honour
Well I do smoke quite a bit, and do enjoy the nicotine rush (hence the choice :p) Wouldn't really want to buy a cutter as it's probbably only going to be used this once.

Fair enough, enjoy it but please reassure me that the important occasion isn't you about to become a father? Please? :p

Oh and yes, I'd just go in and ask, I'm sure you won't be the first person who has been a little unsure about how to ask for a cigar.

Caporegime
OP
Fair enough, enjoy it but please reassure me that the important occasion isn't you about to become a father? Please? :p

Oh god no.

I think I should have a vasectomy for the good of mankind tbh :p

It's just today I learnt a lesson I’ve been needing for a long time (came at quite a cost though).

Most people might not think of it as a thing to celebrate, but for me it is, I think things are going to get better for me from now on, and I fancy celebrating :)

Back
Top Bottom