Loans- agreement in principle.....?

Associate
lo all- just after some advice

just got an agreement in principle for a loan from tesco (clubcard point bonanza!), and im wondering how likely i am to get the loan agreed properly?

is it just a formality and im deffo going to get it, or is there more stuff they need to think about/look into?

my credit history is a little iffy way back when (my finances are fine now though), but they tell me i have passed the credit score (though at a slightly higher interest rate).

apparently all i need to do is sign the forms, and supply last months bank statement along with details of the address previous to the one im at currently...

basically- am i going to get it, or am i likely to be cruelly spurned at the last moment?

ta much!

Sic

Sic

Soldato
hah! i'm in the same position as you right now.

you have to send off your bank statements whilst they arrange further checks, so depending on the success of those checks, you'll be accepted and your interest rate determined

Soldato
if they say you've passed the credit score and have given you an interest rate you're nearly there. I've never had an agreement in principle that didn't convert into a full offer once they'd had the ID/documentation they asked for, so hopefully yours will be the same :) Probably just want to see wages slips etc.

Generally if everything you've said is true and backupable, then you should be fine :D

Soldato
I followed mine up to see and guess what?

My loan was agreed in principle but subject to further checks the interest rate was revised. Instead of 6.1% they offered me 8.9%.

Didn't mind as I didn't want a loan as I am happy living my life credit free.

Back
Top Bottom