• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Golden Ticket Expiry Date

Associate
I recently bought a IceQ 7950 and received the AMD Golden Ticket email....

Currently I'm on a usage cap, so I don't want to activate the OCUK link to view my unique code until I get decent usage. However, I'm unsure how long I have to claim the code...
(I know that individual game codes last ages, but this is the code that is on my OCUK account)

Date of the email about the Golden Ticket is the 19/9/13

Thanks

Associate
Just checked and I'm pretty sure the expiry date of the AMD Golden Ticket is December 31st 2013. So you've got a good few months to redeem your code :D

DOH! beaten to it :(

Soldato
I recently bought a IceQ 7950 and received the AMD Golden Ticket email....

Currently I'm on a usage cap, so I don't want to activate the OCUK link to view my unique code until I get decent usage. However, I'm unsure how long I have to claim the code...
(I know that individual game codes last ages, but this is the code that is on my OCUK account)

Date of the email about the Golden Ticket is the 19/9/13

Thanks

you get game codes etc for Steam, so you can just add the game to Steam and not actually download it right away :)

bru

bru

Soldato
With the new top AMD card having a specific BF4 edition I would be very surprised if they added BF4 to the download bundle before this batch of vouchers has expired, maybe for the next promotion in the new year, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it this year.

Soldato
As I mentioned above though you can generally redeem the codes and add these games to Steam etc without having to actually download them there and then. Am I missing a good reason not to do that here?

Associate
As I mentioned above though you can generally redeem the codes and add these games to Steam etc without having to actually download them there and then. Am I missing a good reason not to do that here?
So when you pick your three games using your AMD Golden Ticket, you then get three Steam Codes for the games you've chosen :D Sorry, never used and AMD ticket before :(

Associate
From what I gather you put your unique code into the amd site choose the 3 games u want then the and site will give u three codes relating to the the games u choose which u then redeem on steam using the individual codes given.

As has said before u know what games u want and aren't waiting to see what happens u can redeem your code and enter your codes into steam to register the games on your account but just don't download them.

Hopefully someone who has done this will come along to clarify.

Soldato
Haven't redeemed my recent ticket yet, but I don't think all the game codes are Steam ones. Far Cry Blood Dragon is, I believe, a Uplay code, so the game codes you receive might be Steam, Uplay or Origin.

Doesn't make any difference to the question - you still receive a code that you register on your Steam/Origin/Uplay account, and then choose not to download the game, but just wanted to clarify it's not necessarily a Steam code you receive.

OcUK Staff
While as people have said, the expiry for the voucher is listed as 31 December 2013, DMC Devil May Cry looks to have now been taken out of the Silver and Gold options and and Far Cry: Blood Dragon from all three. I'm not sure about the Ruby voucher to know what games are included in that offer.

Back
Top Bottom