ATI 5670 PRODUCT LAUNCH THE VERY LATEST CARDS FROM £71.99

Man of Honour
By a lot? or just a minimal difference.?

There is a link to a review a few posts up. It is quicker than a 240 but not as quick as a 250. The Nvidia naming doesn't mean much to me though, find it hard to keep up with them! The only thing the review misses out is DX11 performance, which is half the point of the card, but I'm sure other reviews will cover it :)

Soldato
There is a link to a review a few posts up. It is quicker than a 240 but not as quick as a 250. The Nvidia naming doesn't mean much to me though, find it hard to keep up with them! The only thing the review misses out is DX11 performance, which is half the point of the card, but I'm sure other reviews will cover it :)

Thanks I missed that review , pleased to see my card blow's away these new cards on every benchmark. :)
Anyone who is looking at these card's, look at the benchmark's and see how much more fps the gts250 gets in comparison.
And they are only £10 more.
21349.png

Last edited:
Associate
i have two 4670's in cross fire and when i play crysis and i come of it they are like 60c, thats proberbly because they are in my DELL XPS :O ino dont say anything, i am im the process of starting a i5 (watercooled btw) build to replace the dell form hell! :D

Associate
So ami right in thinking the ATI Radeon HD 5670 would be a big leap for me as i have a ATI Radeon X1950 since Nov 2006.

I run a Q9950 cpu and play mostly games like L4D2 etc..

Would i notice much of a difference?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom