Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Soldato
sister said can i put your ds on when your at work so i can see whats for sale in your shops and come to your town.I had no problem with that,the problem i have is when i come home to find she has cut down nearly all my trees and put holes all over the place

Associate
Town fruits: Apples, Cherries, Oranges, Peaches, Pears
Island fruits: Banana, Coconut, Durian, Lemon, Lychee, Mango

Your native town fruit is worth 100 bells, other town fruits are worth 500 bells. Pretty sure island fruits are always worth 100 bells.

I'm still looking for oranges if anybody has any, oh and I got my dreamsuite today, dream address is 7200-2323-1509

Soldato
I'm still looking for oranges if anybody has any

Niroe, one of my residents gave me an orange the other day and I planted it right away. It might be ready now, if so, I'll log on tonight and open my gates if you want an orange.

I'm creating a Nintendo room so if you have a spare item I'd appreciate the trade.

Soldato
My GF and I started again as she had a big head start on me so now we're at level start. A bit tedious to do the early stuff again but I'd only just got the 100% approval for development permit, she had much more to lose. My native fruit is cherry this time around and hers are peaches.

Associate
Hi peeps

I have been playing AC for a week so I am still quite new to it all - brilliant game, very pleasant!

I will add a few of you guys to my friends list when I get home from work if thats ok, my code is 0447-5976-2786 feel free to add me :)

Does anyone have any tips for the bug catching event this weekend?

Associate
I am keen to get this game. Is there currently a referal code promotion on this at the moment?

If you register Animal Crossing: New Leaf with Club Nintendo before 22:59 (UK time) on 7th September, you’ll be able to receive a Recommendation Code which you can pass along to a friend. If your friend registers a Nintendo 3DS XL system between 23:01 (UK time) on 6th August and 22:59 (UK time) on 7th October 2013, and enters the Recommendation Code before 22:59 (UK time) on 7th October 2013, he/she will be eligible to claim a free Download Code for Animal Crossing: New Leaf on Nintendo 3DS

would anyone like to help us out with a recommendation code? PLEASE ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom