buying whey protein in London

Associate
Any advice on where to buy whey protein and maybe other supplements in London? Preferably North West but doesn't really matter as long as it's good quality and price wise.

I just bought 2lb Gold Standard Whey by Optimum Nutrition in Holland & Barrett for 39.99 so feel a little ripped off.

Man of Honour
I'd also suggest buying it online. I'm pretty sure that Muscleworks or many other hardcore gyms will sell you supplements if you go into them but it's probably less hassle to just order it online.

If you really must buy from Holland & Barrett then wait a few days for one of their regular sales, they've normally got either half price or buy one get one for a penny deals on - that should just about compensate for the high normal prices.

Soldato
I put a single drop in my liquid fish oil and it tastes like sweets.

You generally need to put more than the recommended dose in a 2 scoop/350-400ml shake to get something similar to a pre-flavoured shake, but I usually do 8-10 which makes a perfectly drinkable shake with cold water/water and ice (no hint of the whey taste). Some flavours work with milk better than water (e.g. the chocolate), but I have about 6 flavours now and use them in a bunch of stuff (oats, quark etc).

Man of Honour
I'm a big fan of bulksupplementsdirect. Don't have the same amount of flavours, but I rate the quality of the protein, and actually know the people that own the company and trust them implicitly. :)

Back
Top Bottom