********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
How do you make a car yours? I mean if it gets blown up etc, how do you get it back?

Dont think anything concrete has been said on this yet , but it seems cars that you have stolen and driven for a long time or cars that you have customised get impounded at the impound lot if you dump them or get destroyed?

Im not 100% on this myself yet though.

Soldato
btw, what is the best way to evade the police ? Apart from stealing a giant oil tanker that they can't ram you off road !

That is a good way but if you are going for a vehicle which can't be rammed, you need a proper one! :p

Looks smaller there than it is, Trevor only comes up to the middle of the wheels haha

dumper.jpg

Soldato
That is a good way but if you are going for a vehicle which can't be rammed, you need a proper one! :p

Looks smaller there than it is, Trevor only comes up to the middle of the wheels haha

dumper.jpg

Not sure about that.... I drove one into a car about two minutes after getting it out of the parking lot and it blew up!

Do you know if its possible to tip the load out?

Associate
i am loving this so far (aint done much) because i have te standard 4gb xbox i had to use my bro protable hard drive...its not compatable with the xbox so when i head to a sertain point it resets. i am going to try my usb hopfully it has enough space for it as its only 8gb haha.

Caporegime
I keep getting blown up in the big Jumbo Jet (747?) just by hitting a small object on the ground. Whats the deal with that?

Same !

I saw a video online where some guy just reversed it back, then just drove full throttle over all the rough ground and was fine. That appears to be the trick, not what you might think which is doing it properly and slowly taxing around.

On another note, how do you take off ? I stole a private jet, a G6 type thing and just drove it off the end of the runway into the water !

Soldato
Same !

I saw a video online where some guy just reversed it back, then just drove full throttle over all the rough ground and was fine. That appears to be the trick, not what you might think which is doing it properly and slowly taxing around.

On another note, how do you take off ? I stole a private jet, a G6 type thing and just drove it off the end of the runway into the water !

Get up to speed and pull back on left stick. I died trying to fly under a bridge last night lol. At work atm can't wait to get home.

Soldato
Took the day off today to play this lol.

Started playing last night at 8pm. Went to bed around 1am.

Woke up at 7 and started playing again... Have only just taken a break to have a shower and some food. This game is too much. So much to do and see...

Soldato
Im still baffled by the real estate market on this,

how can a property cost me 750'000 and only return me 7'100 a week its ridiculous!

Also ive no idea but some big money to be made as previously said ive seen a property for 150'000'000 :D

Neoni

Soldato
Im still baffled by the real estate market on this,

how can a property cost me 750'000 and only return me 7'100 a week its ridiculous!

Also ive no idea but some big money to be made as previously said ive seen a property for 150'000'000 :D

Neoni

not ventured into this , so you can buy a property and rent it out?

Caporegime
How do you fly a 747?

went to the airport , but cant find a way onboard them , I could only fly the smaller jets?

cheers

It appears you can't fly all of them.

If you drive to the back of the runway there are two 747s there that aren't at a gate, they are just sat on the apron alone.

If you go up the wheels and press enter you should then jump in. You need to take off pretty fast though, stay around too long and the police can make it blow up with the chopper, and if you drive it too slowly it can get stuck really easy.

Back
Top Bottom