Legality of Legalsounds.com

Soldato
furnace said:
That other russian site is awesome, I'm a (very) regular customer of it. I couldn't care less for its legality, all I know is that they charge the real value of music, which I am willing to pay - not the inflated "the RIAA wishes music was this valuable" value of music ;)

So do you do the same on everything you buy?
Just pay what you think is the real value according to you?
Or would it be that because you can get away with stealing music you will, but if there is a slight possibility you could get caught you won't?

Either you've got these big morals where you have decided a true value on something and that is all you'll pay.
Or, like everyone else, you're simply looking for a way to justify your theft?

Soldato
i don't understand people who knowingly break the law and pay to break it at the same time. just break the law properly for free.

Soldato
:rolleyes: You need a hand getting down from your high horse? If somethings a rip-off, I won't buy it at a rip-off price. I could try and justify myself further, but I know the way this forum goes sometimes so I won't bother.

Soldato
OP
k - although I wasn't really after a debate it's been quite interesting, and although no one has concisely answered my OP, I think i'm at the conclusion that for people in Russia, the tracks are perfectly legal to download, however for people outside Russia (e.g. people in the UK) the tracks would be illegal to download.

Associate
Personally, i dont think the itunes price is that bad a track. Though i do think they need to give a bigger discount for albums purchased as it seems to be basically be the tracks added together cost wise....

Maybe a 20-30% discount would make me buy them rather than individual tracks..

Legalsounds IMO is on the same level as just using P2P..etc but you are paying to get music which isnt legal anyway :confused:

Should either go one way or the other, accept that you are being cheap + not buying it, or pay for it properly.

Associate
I m curious, what exactly do ‘artists’ do to deserve so much money?
A lot of people complain artists don’t get any royalties if music is bought from place x

Every time I see 'artists' on TV etc... there always driving around in bran-new Mercedes S class wearing clothes that cost more than your car etc .. loads of 'artists' even have their own charity, so I’ve got to ask myself, do they need the money? Nopeee

Besides it’s about time actors/footballers/artists/models etc etc .. come to the real world and get paid just like everyone else, fed up with these celebrities getting stupid money for doing things that aren’t important, i.e. kick a ball around a pitch wtf.. there people starving in this world...

Doctors/Nurses other really important jobs should get the money ........ imo

Besides its your fundamental right as a consumer to buy from anywhere you want, and if Russia is cheaper, then Russia it is! Not our problem if ‘artists’ get royalties, UK’s own fault for being a rip-off haven.

Back
Top Bottom