• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crysis 3 performance

Associate
OK just booted up Crysis 3 with max settings and TXAA High, 15 fps at 1440p on 680 SLI. Dropped AA down to SMAA and got 30 fps. AA off and got 45 fps.

This is all on the first level.

It uses 99% of both my cards. I put shading, shadows and particles down from very high to high and now I get 60 fps. This game is a beast.

Associate
OP
Here are some screenshots so far, they are a bit compressed since imgur seems to want to convert them to jpg when I upload them.

t9mtTJI.jpg

17cyFvC.jpg

uK31SBt.jpg

jGJkPij.jpg

OfbuhEP.jpg

I'll take some more once I get to an outside area.

Soldato
So with the pathetic increases in performance these last few generations,unless you have £700+ of graphics cards you cannot even run it at 1920X1080.

Where are the modern equivalents of the 8800GT or HD4850 now??

We should be having the equivalent of the GTX660TI and HD7950 level performance at £150, and not at well over £200.

Last edited:
Soldato
So with the pathetic increases in performance these last few generations,unless you have £700+ of graphics cards you cannot even run it at 1920X1080.

Where are the modern equivalents of the 8800GT or HD4850 now??

We should be having the equivalent of the GTX660TI and HD7950 level performance at £150, and not at well over £200.

maybe they got fed up with no one asking "but will it run Crysis 2", maybe they've been working with Nvidia on Titan :D

Soldato
Here are some screenshots so far, they are a bit compressed since imgur seems to want to convert them to jpg when I upload them.

t9mtTJI.jpg

17cyFvC.jpg

uK31SBt.jpg

jGJkPij.jpg

OfbuhEP.jpg

I'll take some more once I get to an outside area.

Nice. Looks like what Aliens colonal marines should have looked more like

I did try Crysis 3 beta, might have to purchase it. No doubt Crysis 3 mods in future will make it look stunning

Back
Top Bottom