How hot does a frying pan get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well all you got to do is use the bilingual di-saturate formula of cohesion e=mc2

I use the formula temp = MuS(x) x 22(y) PuH(m)/ DS(x)

o_rly_1_1.jpg

Soldato
I read the topic title and thought wtf who the hell would be asking that?! Then I read the OP's name...

On topic: Just over 9000 celcius IIRC

Last edited:
Soldato
/ignore dvdbunny

he's trying to become another living OcUK fad, joining the ranks of sam83uk and angus_higgins. Don't give him the satisfaction :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I was going to come back with some whitty retort, but then noticed the OP and realised that it would be completely lost.

So, how hot does a frying pan get? Hot enough to fry with, which on the scale of temperature set forth in the seventh book of the shadow proclamation, is to be found, somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse. That is, 7¾

Soldato
I'm always glad to have the opportunity to speak openly, without fear of Mr. Dvdbunny twisting my words in a despicable attempt to manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to challenge all I stand for. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. I don't have time to go into this in as much detail as I should, but he has been trying for quite some time to convince us that particularism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. I suggest he take this rotting ordure and dump it where he and his fellow uncouth bums congregate. At least then we could reinforce notions of positive self-esteem without having to worry that he will combine the most sordid avarice with the most invincible hatred of the very people who tolerate and enrich him.

Now I certainly do not want to sound discouraging, but there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Dvdbunny finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that he try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that Dvdbunny alleges that his nostrums can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. A central point of his belief systems is the notion that vainglorious morons are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Perhaps Dvdbunny should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that much of his success is due to the rest of us bending over backwards to assist him and to overlook his failings. Well, that's another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that the question that's on everyone's mind these days is, "What is Dvdbunny's secret agenda?" The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that Dvdbunny's slogans are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? It is bootless to speculate on the matter but it should be noted that Dvdbunny's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree.

As for the lies and exaggerations, it is better to be a little old-fashioned, but honest and loyal, than enlightened and modern, but illiterate and lethargic. Let me express that same thought in slightly different terms: Somebody has to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Dvdbunny's squibs. That somebody can be you. In any case, Dvdbunny's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that I am more than merely surprised by his willingness to convince people that their peers are already riding the Dvdbunny bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb aboard, too. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Dvdbunny and his worshippers are nettlesome boors. This is not set down in complaint against them, but merely as analysis. Finally, no letter about Mr. Dvdbunny would be complete without mention of some of the utterly execrable schemes that Dvdbunny supports. Although there are a plenitude of examples from which to choose, the most execrable would have to be Dvdbunny's proposal to ensure that there can never in the future be accord, unity, or a common, agreed-upon destiny among the citizens of this once-great nation. That's the sort of thing that keeps me up at night.

Soldato
I'm always glad to have the opportunity to speak openly, without fear of Mr. Dvdbunny twisting my words in a despicable attempt to manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to challenge all I stand for. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. I don't have time to go into this in as much detail as I should, but he has been trying for quite some time to convince us that particularism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. I suggest he take this rotting ordure and dump it where he and his fellow uncouth bums congregate. At least then we could reinforce notions of positive self-esteem without having to worry that he will combine the most sordid avarice with the most invincible hatred of the very people who tolerate and enrich him.

Now I certainly do not want to sound discouraging, but there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Dvdbunny finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that he try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that Dvdbunny alleges that his nostrums can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. A central point of his belief systems is the notion that vainglorious morons are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Perhaps Dvdbunny should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that much of his success is due to the rest of us bending over backwards to assist him and to overlook his failings. Well, that's another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that the question that's on everyone's mind these days is, "What is Dvdbunny's secret agenda?" The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that Dvdbunny's slogans are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? It is bootless to speculate on the matter but it should be noted that Dvdbunny's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree.

As for the lies and exaggerations, it is better to be a little old-fashioned, but honest and loyal, than enlightened and modern, but illiterate and lethargic. Let me express that same thought in slightly different terms: Somebody has to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Dvdbunny's squibs. That somebody can be you. In any case, Dvdbunny's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that I am more than merely surprised by his willingness to convince people that their peers are already riding the Dvdbunny bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb aboard, too. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Dvdbunny and his worshippers are nettlesome boors. This is not set down in complaint against them, but merely as analysis. Finally, no letter about Mr. Dvdbunny would be complete without mention of some of the utterly execrable schemes that Dvdbunny supports. Although there are a plenitude of examples from which to choose, the most execrable would have to be Dvdbunny's proposal to ensure that there can never in the future be accord, unity, or a common, agreed-upon destiny among the citizens of this once-great nation. That's the sort of thing that keeps me up at night.

In other words... in before the lock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom