Cheap HDMI cables just as good?? Rubbish

Soldato
I bought this one in Poundland today (for £1 should you be wondering), and it doesn't even work. Premium HDMI cables from now on..

baQQA.jpg

Man of Honour
Good old poundland. Such failure right there. I'd guess someone in the factory got a little bored and decided to do a funny.

I wouldn't be surprised if - despite the not-so-serious nature of this thread - people still manage to spread misinformation about "digital signals".

Soldato
Good old poundland. Such failure right there. I'd guess someone in the factory got a little bored and decided to do a funny.

I wouldn't be surprised if - despite the not-so-serious nature of this thread - people still manage to spread misinformation about "digital signals".

It's funny how many people still don't understand them :p.

Associate

Nothing to worry about, a doubled over tinfoil hat will resist their advancements in technology.

Soldato
OP
Do you wear ring earrings, have a muffin top and wear nike trainers? If not, why were you in poundland?

Cleaning products and school notebooks.

Plus it was the first time I'd EVER been in one (having been shielded from life by island living). It was AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom