Cheap HDMI cables just as good?? Rubbish

Soldato
so Cheap HDMI cables just as good??

are they ? before i buy this £190 quid platinum plated 50cm one.

Yes Fyi, they are, Digital signal offers no degradation, it's either on, or not, Various places have compared this, i remember a few from when Monster cables became the latest Fad regarding cables, most places found a £2 cable performed the same as a 40 quid monster lead :)

Associate
Yes Fyi, they are, Digital signal offers no degradation, it's either on, or not, Various places have compared this, i remember a few from when Monster cables became the latest Fad regarding cables, most places found a £2 cable performed the same as a 40 quid monster lead :)

LOL

Soldato

Woah, woah - dude, the point's over there -->

Soldato
OP
Thats a scart cable OP, not a HDMI lead

Plus you shop at Poundland :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Poundland, despite it being my first ever visit, is incredible - Colgate toothpaste for a pound! Mr Muscle cleaning sprays for a pound! Scourers and sponges for a pound!

Soldato
:rolleyes: Pretentious ****.

Cute :rolleyes:

Ocuk Rules said:
No swearing, posting of "adult" material, personal attacks or "trolling"
OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom