Keysonic Wireless Keyboard/Touchpad ACK-540RF problem

Associate
I have a problem with a Keysonic Wireless Keyboard/Touchpad ACK-540RF i just bought from Oc, on a pc running vista the numlock key is on all the time & i cant turn it off, & as it uses the letter keys i am unable to use all the letters to type.
I tried it in another pc running XP & it was the opposite, the letters worked ok but i could not turn the numlock on. Anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this plz?? thx......:confused:

Just tried it on a ps3 & a 360 & it has the same problem as the xp system, the numlock wont stay on.
Having had a look at it & a think, i dont think it would matter if the numlock would not come on as i can still use all the character's using the shift key, the problem is on the vista system & not being able to turn the numlock off.

Last edited:
Associate
You need to press and hold the FN key (bottom right) and then press the insert key once, this will toggle numlock on or off, depending what it is already on.

If you have already done that, then I would suggest that it is faulty and would raise an RMA.

I have recently brought the same keyboard from OCUK for a HTPC, it is running Vista Home Premium and it works like a perfectly.

IMO the only downsides to this keyboard are no leds indicating numlock or caps lock status.

Associate
OP
The default num lock on/off option is normally a BIOS setting, so you might want to check that so you don't have to press it every time you turn it on.

PK!
I did find a numlock bootup option in the bios & had tried changing that but it didnt make any difference, so after that i was confussed, maybe i will look at it again, but at least its sorted now so thx......:)

Back
Top Bottom