Finding out who is the registered owner of a mobile number

Soldato
Ok a friend of mine keeps getting random texts from a guy who seems very weird.

things like " i can see you, looking good tonight" etc very stalker like.

i have the number now but am wondering if there is a way i can find out who it is? i have tried googling it but nothing :(

rtk

rtk

Associate
The police would only really act if the messages we're threatening or had insinuated a threat.

If their as generalized as that, its probably some random c0cksucker txting the same thing to dozens of numbers.

Soldato
OP
well we know that he is actually somewhere where she is because he made a point of saying i like what youve dont to your hair, this was the evening after it had been done and it was only me that previously knew before she went out

Permabanned
last resort she could always change her number even though she shudnt have 2. hand out his number 2 every1 and dish him sum abuse

Soldato
Ring it and see if you can dupe him into telling you who it is - Make up a name and company and tell him that he has been signed up to a paying service and see if you can get him to tell you his actual name. Once you have it you can then threaten him with the cops. Call from a pay phone or something like that.

Whatever you do don't call him up and abuse him - that will only get you into trouble. If you feel that it's crossed the line to harassment call the police.

Soldato
get a token irish mate to ring him and threaten to take his knee caps back to ireland in a bag

or just contact police

changing number and stuff wont stop him following her

Back
Top Bottom