Quietest 120mm LED Fan?

Associate
Hi - I am looking for fans to put on either side of a Megahalem CPU cooler. I know the Noctua's are supposed to be really good but i would like to use fans with LEDs in them.

Can you suggest some quiet yet effective 120mm fans with LED's in them please? Preferably the fans needs to be clear rather than black.

Thanks,
Dub

***EDIT I'm looking for 3 pin fans as well as PWM fans with 4 pins so that I can connect them to a splitter and connect the splitter in to the CPU fan header on my motherboard, using the motherboard to control fan speed

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm using some Xigmatek XLF-F1253, they have a transparent black shroud with transparent orange fins, and white LED's they look really nice IMO, and they do a brilliant job cooling my 920 down..

I have 2 fitted to my TRUE..

dscf00071cj8.jpg

Xigmatek_Achilles_S1284_120mm_Fan.jpg

Soldato
That isn't my pic of the 3 fans on the rad mate, I have only got 2 of these strapped to my TRUE atm, I will be using 3 of them on my 120.3 rad though when I start building my loop this weekend,.

They spin at 1500rpm, and I would say they are reasonably quiet.

Associate
They're really attractive fans, though I'm always too impatient when building my system to make it tidy enough to justify fancy lighting. In fact the amount of light my computer puts out at the moment is probably a bit much.

Soldato
I'm probably going to buy that xigmatek. Was looking for a red fan, but I dunno, that orange might work.

I just bought these two AC ryan Blackfire 4's.
Both are 120mm, 77.70CFM, 28.9DB, (yes that's right 28.9 db), 2500RPM.
Fans and frame are clear/transparent. They are both LED and have UV gunk in them.

AC%20Ryan%20UV%20blue%20green.jpg

acryanuvblue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom