MCubed T-Balancer bigNG 4 Windows 7 64 Bit

Associate
What do you think of the kit?

I like it. I haven`t got it set up to get the most out of it yet, but I will in my new build.

I`ve bought a couple of in line temperature probes for my water cooling loops that I`ll hook up to it so that the fan speed on the radiators is related to water temperature. The software is pretty comprehensive, to say the least:D

Thanks for the link to the M-cubed forum, i`ll post back here once I`ve got it all set up.

Soldato
OP
I like it. I haven`t got it set up to get the most out of it yet, but I will in my new build.

I`ve bought a couple of in line temperature probes for my water cooling loops that I`ll hook up to it so that the fan speed on the radiators is related to water temperature. The software is pretty comprehensive, to say the least:D

Thanks for the link to the M-cubed forum, i`ll post back here once I`ve got it all set up.

Thanks for that :)

ION

ION

Associate
Yea u can get it running in windows 7 but it's a bit dodgy had to install 2.12 nav and also 2.9 nav after so i had all the tools along with using firmware 3.2 (that comes with the mcubed). Aslong as u use those settings its seems to be fine.

Associate
Yea u can get it running in windows 7 but it's a bit dodgy had to install 2.12 nav and also 2.9 nav after so i had all the tools along with using firmware 3.2 (that comes with the mcubed). Aslong as u use those settings its seems to be fine.

What seems to be an excellent product has very poor software. Infact software that barely works. Im trying to get this working under Server 2008/Home Server 2011 (same thing) and failing badly.

I have managed to get the VCP drivers working and it transmits frames to and from bigNG but thats about it. The navigator software does not even detect it or i get constant errors and it quits.

It also does not feed its data into a standard format that like speedfan can pick up. Rather disappointed and surprised overclockers still selling it - especially at a premium price. If i cant get it working, i'll be sending it back.

Shame really as no other product on the market does what this does.

It not fit for sale in 2012. Last driver update was 2008!! The support seems to be dead!!

Back
Top Bottom