Question about this gaming chair

Associate
I am thinking about getting an X rocker (Around 70 quid) But it says in the description •Compatible with PS3 and XBox 360 consoles in standard definition mode only (A/V connections, not HDMI). Does this mean i can't play them on HD graphics with the chair? And will it work with a wii?

Cheers!

Associate
i think if you use the speaker in the chair you have to use av becuase hdmi has no seperate cable for sound, so the awnser to your question is you can use hdmi but just use tv speakers.

Soldato
I use the X Rocker II Special Edition and it connects to my 360 with component. It just requires the left and right audio (white and red cables) to be plugged into the chair and then the RGB cables into the back of the TV as usual.

With HDMI, you would need the A/V adapter to make it work with this chair, not sure about the connections on the normal X-Rocker you mention.

Soldato
With an HDMI 360, you need to either 'shave' down your existing Component/Audio cable so you can use teh white/red audio connections, or get the special slim audio adapter that you plug in alongside your HDMI cable on your 360, this just goes to an optical and 2 phono (red/white) audio connections.

Soldato
hdmi through tele
av to chair if you want to use the speakers on them

i have the basic rocker (no speakers) from argos for £20, they're ok but it squeaks a lot

Soldato
Got a Sumo Omni a few weeks ago :) Really nice to sit on but it seems to have lost its shapre awfully quick! Not sure if its just because the material was much more rigid when I first got it and sitting on it has softened up but it's a lot more "floppy".

I emailed a guy at Sumo though and they're sending out more beads for free, 24hour turnaround on it as well which is nice! I might keep the new beads aside for now as I think the beanbag is fine, I was just being picky!

Back
Top Bottom