BENQ G2420HDBL 24" LED MONITOR ONLY £149.99

Soldato
Thats a great deal...have searched monitors and cant seem to find anything with hdmi in and built in speakers for hooking up an xbox and ps3 if you do or plan to stock anything like that please let me know....i'd rather spend my money here than ferret around the net.
Thank You

Soldato
The shop has it at 154.99 inc vat, the OP at 149.99 inc vat.

What does 3 years on-site warranty mean? It sounds like if it breaks, someone turns up at my house to fix it, in which case this is a define sale.

Caporegime
Yep, someone will come to your house to fix the product, great price on this monitor too, really love my benq fp241w, single most expensive part of my rig (£430.00 a few years ago), id be gutted if it developed a fault.

RJC

RJC

Don
What does 3 years on-site warranty mean? It sounds like if it breaks, someone turns up at my house to fix it, in which case this is a define sale.

A engineer will come to your house, my laptop had on site warranty which required a new screen which was replaced at my mums work.

Associate
Silly question, but when i click the link it is not at that price. It is £169.99 so how do i get it at this £149.99 price.

Thanks

OcUK Staff
Silly question, but when i click the link it is not at that price. It is £169.99 so how do i get it at this £149.99 price.

Thanks

You should have purchased it a year ago when that deal was offered. ;)

Prices don't always go down, as can be seen in the case of this, its gone up quite a bit.

Soldato

Thanks

Hello, the offer in question was launched just over a year ago and these offers usually only last until that original stock has sold out. After which new stock is purchased and sold out at a price to reflect this new cost.

Your best bet is to keep an eye out of the "latest news" section on the main page where offers are listed as and when they arrive.

:)

Back
Top Bottom