NZXT WHITE SLEEVED PRE-BRAIDED CABLE EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER

Soldato
NZXT 24-Pin ATX White Sleeved 25cm Extension Cable - CB-24P (BWW) @ £9.99 inc VAT

CM-007-NX_400.jpg

OcUK are proud to be the first UK stockist of the brilliant NZXT Pre-Braided Cables. Individually sleeved in a white enclosure to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior. The additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow.

Our Simple 4 Step System to a Stunning Cabled Case:

1. Simply plug in your existing non braided cable.
2. Connect to Your Motherboard using the Stunning white Sleeved Cable
3. Hide the non braided connection where no one can see it
4. Sit Back and Enjoy You Beautifully Colour Coded System

- 24Pin Pin ATX Extension Cable
- 25cm Length
- White Sleeve with Black Connectors and Black Heat shrink

Only £9.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT 8-Pin (EPS12V) White Sleeved 25cm Extension Cable - CB-8P (BWW) @ £7.99 inc VAT

CM-008-NX_400.jpg

OcUK are proud to be the first UK stockist of the brilliant NZXT Pre-Braided Cables. Individually sleeved in a white enclosure to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior. The additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow.

2. Connect to Your Motherboard using the Stunning white Sleeved Cable

- 8-Pin (EPS12V) power Extension Cablee
- 25cm Length

Only £7.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT 6+2 Pin PCI-E White Sleeved 25cm Extension Cable - CB-8V (BWW) @ £6.99 inc VAT

CM-009-NX_400.jpg

OcUK are proud to be the first UK stockist of the brilliant NZXT Pre-Braided Cables. Individually sleeved in a white enclosure to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior.he additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow.

2. Connect to Your Graphics Card using the Stunning Black Sleeved Cable

- 6+2 Pin PCI-E power Extension Cable
- 25cm Length

Only £6.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT 6 Pin PCI-E White Sleeved 25cm Extension Cable - CB-6V (BWW) @ £6.99 inc VAT

CM-010-NX_400.jpg

OcUK are proud to be the first UK stockist of the brilliant NZXT Pre-Braided Cables. Individually sleeved in a white enclosure to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior.he additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow.

2. Connect to Your Graphics Card using the Stunning Black Sleeved Cable

- 6 Pin PCI-E power Extension Cable
- 25cm Length

Only £6.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT Molex to 2x SATA White Sleeved 20cm Extension Cable - CB-42SATA (BWW) @ £6.99 inc VAT

CM-011-NX_400.jpg

OcUK are proud to be the first UK stockist of the brilliant NZXT Pre-Braided Cables. Individually sleeved in a white enclosure to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior.The additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow.

2. Connect to Your Hard Drives or Rom Drives using the Stunning Black Sleeved Cable

- Molex to 2x SATA power Extension Cable
- 20cm Length

Only £6.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT Molex to 3x SATA White Sleeved 20cm Extension Cable - CB-43SATA (BWW) @ £6.99 inc VAT

CM-012-NX_400.jpg

OcUK are proud to be the first UK stockist of the brilliant NZXT Pre-Braided Cables. Individually sleeved in a white enclosure to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior.The additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow.

2. Connect to Your Hard Drives or Rom Drives using the Stunning Black Sleeved Cable

- Molex to 3x SATA power Extension Cable
- 20cm Length

Only £6.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT Molex to 4x SATA White Sleeved 20cm Extension Cable - CB-44SATA (BWW) @ £6.99 inc VAT

CM-013-NX_400.jpg

- Molex to 4x SATA power Extension Cable
- 20cm Length

Only £6.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT 3 Pin Fan White Sleeved 30cm Extension Cable - CB-3F (BWW) @ £3.98 inc VAT

CM-014-NX_400.jpg

2. Connect to Your Motherboard Fan Header using the Stunning Black Sleeved Cable

- 3 Pin Fan Power Extension Cable
- 30 cm Length

Only £3.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Nice :)

I don't think so, but there's a 6+2 pin available.

Yeah i see. my 5970 has a 1x 6pin, and 1x 8pin.
So i can use 1x 6pin, and 1x 6+2 pin =8 pin. but the 6+2 which i'll use as the 8pin, only has a 6pin (and not 8pin) female on the other end. and the connection pci-e cable coming from the PSU has a 6+2 cable also. but wouldn't i need the other 2 pin from the 6+2 pin cable going into the other end of extended cable for max power ? as i thought with the 2 pin not going in would lack the power it needs no?

Do you get what i mean ?

Cheers.

Soldato
Well, that's a purchase I'll be making! Hours of fiddly sleeving, or a few quid to have it done for me. Thank you OcUK! Making it easier for us noobs :p

Associate
My callused, burnt and cracked fingers tips are crying to have your OcUK babies.

This is exactly what I need for my next build, and I'm half tempted to replace my shocking attempt in my current machine with these.

Any idea if other colours are on the horizon to be stocked, I know you do a few odd black sleeved NZXT, I'm torn between white and blue for the braiding for my next build, so wondering to hold fire (I know you stock a UV blue but thats not really for me... if not the choice is made for me and I'm going with white)

Edit:
Nevermind, found out from the NZXT website that their cables only come in red, black and white.. so white it is for me

Last edited:
Associate
I'm looking to replace all my default cabling and these look almost perfect for what I want, but what Im a bit confused about the 'Extension' part. Is there a reason why you can't use them instead of your current cables, why does it have to be an extension? Does that not just add more mess and less airflow?

Last edited:
Associate
I'm looking to replace all my default cabling and these look almost perfect for what I want, but what Im a bit confused as about the 'Extension'. Is there a reason why you can't use them instead of your current cables, why does it have to be an extension? Does that not just add more mess and less airflow?

most peeps use these when the psu standard cables arnt long enough, usually when routing the cables behind the board.
this leaves the "nice ends " on show to give a polished finish

Associate
Yeah i see. my 5970 has a 1x 6pin, and 1x 8pin.
So i can use 1x 6pin, and 1x 6+2 pin =8 pin. but the 6+2 which i'll use as the 8pin, only has a 6pin (and not 8pin) female on the other end. and the connection pci-e cable coming from the PSU has a 6+2 cable also. but wouldn't i need the other 2 pin from the 6+2 pin cable going into the other end of extended cable for max power ? as i thought with the 2 pin not going in would lack the power it needs no?

Do you get what i mean ?

Cheers.

Bump ;)

Back
Top Bottom