Just binged on KFC and I feel sick. How the heck to u kick a junk food habit.

Soldato
So get this after getting tired of myself sitting at home like a slob I finally signed up for karate lessons (found gymns boring). Throroughly enjoying it, the instructors push us hard and for the first time Im breaking out in a sweat, heart pounding, muscles aching...but loving it. Finally taken the first steps to getting fit (Im 15 kgs overweight).

Then on the way back from todays session....I passed by KFC and despite my brain screaming "No no no" I got a massive meal and wolfed it down like a dirty warthog.

Thoroughly ashamed and really :mad:at myself. Would have taken me 30mins to prepare something fresh at home. I actually feel physically sick.

That awesome karate session undone in 10minutes - topped off with a huge glass of soda.

Disgusted.

:(

If any of you on here faced this problem and defeated it....hey give us ur story. I know its down to willpower and many times I DO manage to defeat it but sometimes...like today....ugh....all that trash in my body....

Lookin forward to your thoughts...

Soldato
I found that making such endeavours physically repulsive to oneself, helps no end. I've done the same to fast food (not that I'm overweight), and haven't touched the stuff in at least five years. I did the same with my habit of nail biting, now the idea of doing it makes me feel ill, so I don't. :p

Soldato
Just make sure you do enough exercise so that you can eat what you want - provided you're not after the abs of an underwear model then it should work out fine for ya ;)

Back
Top Bottom