Phobya Xtreme 200 Radiator in an Antec 1200?

Associate
OP
Great because I ordered it :D. I think the mounting is probably going to be the only issue, I will overcome this though ;)

I haven't actually got any other parts yet, this will be my first experience with water cooling so should be fun.

I want to cool a gtx 580 (another in the future) and i7 920 c0, do you think this and an additional 120.2 will be sufficient?

I am still researching more before I buy the other components but, single or dual loop? Also any recommendations for pumps?

Associate
single loop should be fine,

yes the setup will be sufficient

If you can find a good A/C pump it will save a bit of hassle when it comes to testing, otherwise Laing are your best best

for mounting, you could mount the 200 rad on the top of the case as the antec 1200 has openings for the tubing.

Associate
OP
I was thinking of putting the rad on top, but if I can mount it inside it will make for a much neater job. I will make sure to document my venture, and post it for all to criticise. :)
keep us posted! I know I am interested in this!
I'll let you know if it will work soon enough, it should be arriving tomorrow.

edit: Ok it looks as though it will not fit inside without some modifications to the top of the motherboard panel, I will have to get the tape measure out later and see if this is possible without fouling the side panel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom