Osama bin Laden is dead - no graphic/violent images.

Soldato
-EDIT-
New supposed pics. The night-vision one looks 'shoppy though.

Easily Googled.

Also any photos released will be released by officials, not by people who could easily photoshop stuff, that's why I'm not going round looking for photo proof as official proof will be released in due course and by the proper people...

Soldato
Righto.....

I have just made a scan of the 9th May 2002 Edition of New Civil Engineer (NCE) Magazine I had in my drawer at work which outlines the official report on the collapse of the WTC.

I have uploaded it to Scribd - Please find it here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/54528605/New-Civil-Engineer-11-September-WTC-The-Official-Report

I have the original article in PDF if anyone wants it emailed to them.

It presents a compelling case that Aircraft impact, fire and structural failure destroyed the towers. Make of this article what you will, but bear in mind that the NCE is a highly reputable Civil and Structural Engineering periodical; probably the biggest in the UK. As an engineer myself, the findings of the offical study make perfect sense and I have no reason to question them.

I only ask that you read the article with an open mind.

I see that WTC 7 is still a mystery ;)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
A REMINDER:

this thread is being constantly monitored due to its subject matter.

images of dead bodies are NOT suitable for the forum and are classed as UNACCEPTABLE

posting these images will get you a ban.

quoting these images will get you a ban.

if anybody finds this difficult to understand you can email me directly for further clarification.

Associate

This was printed in May 2002! Not sure if it's been explained fully yet.

From what I know, WTC7 was an atypical structure sat on top of one of the city's largest electricity substations and on top of a load of diesel generators and fuel tanks. It burned for 7 hours before collapsing, so in that respect it doesn't seem unfeasible that it eventually fell over.

Last edited:
Man of Honour

Where does it say that. :rolleyes:

It says it shows that fire in a steel framed building can result in a total collapse, which before they didn't think it would. It's also a unique structure and sustained damage by debris.

Soldato
Strangely this Japanese video is the last surviving footage of that press release I mentioned on the previous page by Dana Perino (White House Press Secretary for the Bush administration):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYMesAwqLog

I will keep digging to find the original as it will immediately dispel any myths that the Bush administration had any proof Osama was to blame for the attacks.

is it worth it? it's been there for all to see the entire time.. or should I say for all to find missing from the FBI's MW description:

"Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane."

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

there was never any direct 'proof' but, obviously, that doesn't mean he hasn't done awful things for which the FBi (for one) does have proof.

Did he order rhe 911 attacks - I don't know but why wouldnt he admit them if he did? it would have made zero difference - the Yanks were gonna get hi anyway.

Back
Top Bottom