Killing Floor

Soldato
Anyone on here play killing floor? I want to get more into it but can't find a server I really like, or friends to play it with.

Be my friend? Please? Currently working on getting all the Normal difficulty achievements done.

Soldato
YO DAWG

search.jpg

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18002372

Last edited:
Permabanned
I cant get a server list to load on this game since installing on the new pc?

Is the game actually down, or is this a glitch?

Soldato
Pretty sure I got some guest passes too, should be getting a new hard drive tomorrow, so after I have everything sorted by tuesday by all means let me know if anyone wants one.

steam ID = pgi947

Soldato
I cant get a server list to load on this game since installing on the new pc?

Is the game actually down, or is this a glitch?

This happened on my bro's pc, it would just query master server and nothing would come up.

One fix, is to click on host game, then on 'listen'. You don't need to start/play the game, but disconnect. The servers should start appearing when you go on multiplayer again.

Permabanned
This happened on my bro's pc, it would just query master server and nothing would come up.

One fix, is to click on host game, then on 'listen'. You don't need to start/play the game, but disconnect. The servers should start appearing when you go on multiplayer again.

Works :D

nice one mate, cheers.

Soldato
Anyone on here play killing floor? I want to get more into it but can't find a server I really like, or friends to play it with.

Be my friend? Please? Currently working on getting all the Normal difficulty achievements done.

what's your steam id? I'll play with you, I'm quite bored atm

Soldato
OP
My steam id is Muel1990, dunno when I'll next be on though.

If possible, we could do with organising some way of speaking to each other? At work we do a skype call on our headsets, makes life so much easier. :p

Sho

Sho

Soldato
I'vhad this since the last steam sale. And i've only managed to play about 20 mins worth... Need to give this another go.

Soldato
I've had it since near release and have 338 hours played.

What do I win? :D

Once you get used to how it works and what is best to tackle certain enemies... and get the initial grind over with for the first few perk levels (before the REAL grind starts), it is a very good game.

Man of Honour
I've had it since near release and have 338 hours played.

What do I win? :D

Once you get used to how it works and what is best to tackle certain enemies... and get the initial grind over with for the first few perk levels (before the REAL grind starts), it is a very good game.

371 hours here...but I imagine that's nothing compared to Qlimax :)

Back
Top Bottom