Where can I get one of these stickers?

Soldato
I was once told that it was so if there is a crash, emergency services know to check for a baby, but these days its kind of silly what with a baby having to be cocooned in 8 different kinds of car seat.

You were told nonsense, its not true.

I read the same thing a while back

Soldato
I saw one like the below a while ago, but can't remember where I saw it, would love to get one :D

Untitled-28.png

Permabanned
I was once told that it was so if there is a crash, emergency services know to check for a baby, but these days its kind of silly what with a baby having to be cocooned in 8 different kinds of car seat.

you can't really miss a bloody great big car seat so this is bs

Soldato
You can when the car has being rolled into a ball by an HGV for example - you'd probably miss what was left of the sign though. :(

One would hope the emergency services would check anyway, regardless of any signs.
The yellow signs themselves are a parody of the real ones that warm of compressed gas or other hazardous loads.

Soldato
I've never known anyone remove those signs when the child isn't in the car, so I'm pretty sure that the emergency services will not pay them the blindest bit of difference at the scene of an RTC.

Soldato
The best one I've seen is one with the text "This is a stupid yellow sign".

I know the majority of road users are stupid, but do the idiots who use these really thing someone is going to see a baby on board sign and think "you know, I was planning on rear-ending this person, but now I wont"... muppets...

Soldato
I can replicate it for you if you like?

Then you can just print it on to sticker paper.

EDIT: here you go: (Clicky for high res)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom