HSBC system down?

Soldato
OP
Down since 2.45pm?

I went into Tesco's (to spend the 94p in my pocket) after I tried the cash machine. My til receipt says 2.53pm so I must have been trying the cash machine pretty much at exactly 2.45pm.

Absolutely ******* typical!

Soldato
first direct Internet banking is working. I just called them (straight through to a person... gotta love FD!) and he said that some 'real life' operations are still down.

Associate
Couldnt get a balance but could withdraw at an RBS ATM about 30 mins ago with hsbc advance.

Reminds me of a few years back when I was in school and taking a tour around a HSBC data center when I got told to stop leaning on a machine cabinet that apparently controls most of the atms in the north of england ;D

Qu3

Qu3

Associate
Couldnt get a balance but could withdraw at an RBS ATM about 30 mins ago with hsbc advance.

Reminds me of a few years back when I was in school and taking a tour around a HSBC data center when I got told to stop leaning on a machine cabinet that apparently controls most of the atms in the north of england ;D

I can't believe they let kids near that stuff.

Permabanned
Gotta love this comment from the Sky News page :)

In response to this article I tried to log into my HSBC account online and I can confirm that I have a serious complaint.

There's not a penny more there than there should be. It confirms what I already knew: I'M SKINT.

(In all seriousness, it's working 100% as normal.)

Back
Top Bottom