hello

Associate
Afternoon Gents,

Am new to overclockers I don't know any thing tech about computers bit I know about bikes.
Got couple myself and been looking on here a lot. I do know some members on here already!

Looking forward to share/receiving advice

Associate
Welcome
wave.gif

Associate
OP
My good friend sorts out my pc stuff!

At the moment am running 96 srad 750 big bore with lump cams,wisco pistons,k&n,dyno jet. With stunt cage 60t rear 13t front,wheelie bar.
Honda firestorm with Gilles rear sets, akrapovic full system with Ti stubby pipes,k&n,dyno jet kit.
Sold my xj900 and my gsxr 750m oil burner.
I got a work shop with me old man who has bikes also..

Soldato
I see that last Bike arrive at the H-Cafe, the day MAG had their protest ride.. It's the kind of bike that one tends to remember :)

Associate
Excuse me for the disturb, but I saw your nice bmw k100 e so I would like to contact you for same questions because I have as you the K100. My is 1985, 60.000 km and the original model was the RT. I'm Tony, and I living in Milan- Italy. I'm writting to you for ask some question for the end of the bike. Very , very fantastic !!. I would like to do a similar. I hope you have not problem. Do you have some photo as I can to see good the end of your k100 ?.
my email address is : [email protected]
I will be very happy if you can help me !.
Thanks in advance for you kind reply, and sorry if my English language is not perfect.
Bye
Tony

Associate
K100

Excuse me for the disturb, but I saw your nice bmw k100 e so I would like to contact you for same questions because I have as you the K100. My is 1985, 60.000 km and the original model was the RT. I'm Tony, and I living in Milan- Italy. I'm writting to you for ask some question for the end of the bike. Very , very fantastic !!. I would like to do a similar. I hope you have not problem. Do you have some photo as I can to see good the end of your k100 ?.
my email address is : [email protected]
I will be very happy if you can help me !.
Thanks in advance for you kind reply, and sorry if my English language is not perfect.
Bye
Tony:)

Associate
Hello,
Yesterday when I was writing to you, in my heart I was hoping that you look at my post. This morning when I saw your kind reply, I'm very, very happy!!.
Tomorrow I will proceed to do the back of my K100, thanks to your important informations. A little piece of my bike is your:)

Now I'm researching of the speedometer specific for K100. Do you have seen someone ?

While for the silencer I think the I will use that of a Yamaha 600. Of course with the flange tailored 4 in 1.

Very thanks, I hope to find other your pics, and when you want, you will write to me, I will be happy.

Thanks, and good work !.
Bye,
Tony (form Milano-Italy)

Back
Top Bottom