*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Can't type for toffee
Don
cat stuff bought today, as yet to arrive :p
I did pay for a headset at sometime yesterday but the bank charges only appeared on my statement today, for the picky ones when does that mean I purchased it? ;)

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;21377137 said:
Surely it was purchased when you clicked 'buy' :confused:

Technically it was purchased when the order was dispatched and the etailer completed the contract by accepting my offer to buy their product, but why am I not surprised that you are in here nitpicking? If you're going to nitpick, at least be right :(.

Man of Honour
Technically it was purchased when the order was dispatched and the etailer completed the contract by accepting my offer to buy their product, but why am I not surprised that you are in here nitpicking? If you're going to nitpick, at least be right :(.

Either way that was in February :p

The February thread is still open so why not post it in there? It seems everyone is desperate to start the thread/get the first few posts each month :p

j0s

j0s

Associate
just bought a range of footwear and new clothing line for my two shops

ba6b8464.jpg

44f3217e.jpg

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;21377253 said:
Either way that was in February :p

Welcome to club wrong then.

[TW]Fox;21377253 said:
The February thread is still open so why not post it in there? It seems everyone is desperate to start the thread/get the first few posts each month :p

I'm still going to continue going by the date things land at my door, and I doubt most people actually care whether my office toys end up in the February or the March thread.

Soldato
[old man] No picture, as it arrived today at work, a programmable thermostat for my house with a couple of interesting functions. [/old man]

Back
Top Bottom