Bose Speaker Stand Advice

Associate
My brother-in-law has kindly donated me his Bose companion 5 audio system for my PC. The catch is the speakers have no stands as he binned them.

Can someone either a) confirm that the Bose UTS-20 table stands would be compatible or b) suggest where I can either find OEM replacements or a universal stand that will fit.

Cheers.

Associate
OP
Just called Bose customer support and am outraged at the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Me: Hi, I'm looking to source some replacement stands for a Bose Companion 5, do you supply them individually?
Bose: "No"
Me: ....OK :)confused:), do any of your other stands fit, are they universal fit?
Bose: "No"
Me: ....erm :)rolleyes:), thank you for your help
Bose "Ok, Bye". [Puts phone down]

I'm enraged. I paid £1200 for a Bose 3.2.1 system and now have aquired a Companion 5 that's worth £300. This is the customer service they offer!?

I sacrificed over the odds for the look of the system knowing full well I could get better for less money, but seriously, for the profit they make they could at least adopt a better customer service stance :mad:

Associate
BOSE are only interested in one thing.......your money!!
Cant help you with the stands I'm afraid,is there nothing suitable from the likes of AVF,Atacama etc?Might be worth a look.
Buy
Other
Sound
Equipment

Back
Top Bottom