...to the internet! (Job Application related)

Associate
Stumped on a strange question within an application.

South Lanarkshire Council/South Lanarkshire Leisure & Culture are committed to delivering excellent customer service. Please describe how you would ascertain and manage client expectations, while still delivering excellent customer service.

Im stumped, what are they expecting? Anyhelp would be great.

Scotty

Soldato
I hate this type of thing. If it helps, I'd use an example of how I've previously done it (which I'd make up).

Frankly though South Lanarkshire Council are all about white elephant projects and traffic calming.

Soldato
Stumped on a strange question within an application.

South Lanarkshire Council/South Lanarkshire Leisure & Culture are committed to delivering excellent customer service. Please describe how you would ascertain and manage client expectations, while still delivering excellent customer service.

Im stumped, what are they expecting? Anyhelp would be great.

Scotty

In simple terms they want to know how you will find out what the customer wants, and how you will make sure they go away happy. Perhaps reference an earlier job but they want to know what you'll do in this job if you get it.

Caporegime
just put down will bend over backwards and help in anyway you can ;)

You haven't taken account of the "manage client expectations" part.

That requires an explanation to the client of what it's possible to do and then delivering excellent customer service by doing it.

If the client has unrealistic expectations then they won't consider you've provided excellent customer service when you can only do half of what they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom