Fifa 13

Associate
I've found a way to unlock fifa13 3 days early. I'm playing it now.

Google HideIPVPN - download - install - create profile - sign in - connect to a vpn in america - start origin - play fifa 13 - exit vpn (as its a three hour trial and everytime you start origin you will need it to play fifa 13 until it unlocks here on the 28th)

i did everything you said but it didn't work orgin wont go online with hideipvpn what protocol did you use openVPN is the only one that will work for me

Associate
I've found a way to unlock fifa13 3 days early. I'm playing it now.

Google HideIPVPN - download - install - create profile - sign in - connect to a vpn in america - start origin - play fifa 13 - exit vpn (as its a three hour trial and everytime you start origin you will need it to play fifa 13 until it unlocks here on the 28th)

This worked!

You have to apply it BEFORE you log in.

Associate
need a cd key. dont want no boxed version! need one from a cd key site!!! cant afford any delays in delivery! i NEED THIS GAME on friday

Can I PM you or something? I've had two warnings by accidentally mentioning competitors etc. It cost £27 something from there and they sent me key the following morning (I did buy at 9pm), when they say "keys be sent out on 27th".

I was amazed.. I'll send it you.

EDIT: Sent.

Last edited:
Soldato
I ordered from CJS £23 but wait they send email for anti fraud requires you to send a picture of your driving license and time stamp i sent this they accepted i goto Autokey system and it fobs me off and sends out another anti fraud email asking for details again wtf. :eek:

Sent a reply but have not had response what a joke :(

Soldato
I ordered from CJS £23 but wait they send email for anti fraud requires you to send a picture of your driving license and time stamp i sent this they accepted i goto Autokey system and it fobs me off and sends out another anti fraud email asking for details again wtf. :eek:

Sent a reply but have not had response what a joke :(

You sent a pic of your driving license? Stolen identity alert?

Back
Top Bottom