LOL KSI banned from Euro Gamer

Soldato
Good, he should've been arrested of sexual harassment as well. No idea how he thought acting like that would be accepted or funny. It was just embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think he is that guy who gets a ton of hits on YouTube for his channel which he started where he basically makes fun of people he is playing FIFA against and records the abuse. I've seen a few videos as he often seems to be in the most popular videos.

Inregards to this video though, I'm not surprised he has been banned as hasn't there been a whole thing this week about them banning booth babes in future as Virgin put QR codes on girls bottoms.

In the video he is being a **** and coming across as a sex pest and seems to think he is funny, though he just looks like a silly boy. You can tell some of those girls were quite offended and just because he has a microphone and a camera it doesn't give you a pass to interfere or molest someone.

Soldato
KSI is in a very powerful posistion on youtube and after these "awkward videos" he has made I really cannot see any company wanting to do business with him. I sure would not want someone like that sponsoring my brand or product.

He needs a good beat down for what he said to some of those girls. How can he think he can get away with that?.. and where are the sucurity guards? If he acted like that in a nightclub/bar he would not be laughing for long.

Soldato
Some of the comments on that video just make me feel really sorry for how some people view woman.

You tell those stupid haters with no sense of humor and can't take a joke :)

Sexually harassing women is perfectly fine to some people. Lets see how funny you find it when your daughter gets the same treatment, you won't be laughing then.

I don't know how I could show my face in public if I acted like KSI in that video.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I usually find sexist / sexual humor funny, but this guy was just pure wrong.

Theres nothing humorous about him.

Soldato
Interesting to read from that news article that RAZR don't seem to be condemning his actions much, instead just saying he wasn't representing them at the time because he had finished making his videos for them. I'm not sure that is how sponsorship works, you are always representing the brand, especially when you are wearing a t-shirt with the company logo on! At that show he was a public face for their company and was busy sexually interfering with people. I'd have dropped him straight away if it was my business, though perhaps they will in future if the story grows.

Soldato
She would be the exception though. Most of the others he touched looked offended and they certainly did by some of the filth that came out of his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom