Overclockers UK Forums Click here for more details
Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members - CLICK HERE

Go Back   Overclockers UK Forums > Life > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 13th Nov 2012, 07:39   #2281
Kanifee
Soldato

Right i think this is allowed but if it isn't i apologize first.

If somebody cares to have these for the cost of postage they are quite welcome to them, i have a ego twist 1000mah and ego fast charger, both around 6 weeks old perfect working condition. id rather give them to someone else than just bin them.

i find myself using vapes all day even though there is no nicotine content so i think its time to pack it in, i have noticed ill effect on my breathing so regardles of how much i like the flavor im out im afraid.
Kanifee is offline   View trust for
Old 13th Nov 2012, 07:42   #2282
Milkybk
Soldato

Is "vaping" anything like smoking shisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippi90 View Post
Ahhh Austria. The land that prefers Daddies sauce to Heinz.
Milkybk is offline   View trust for
Old 13th Nov 2012, 08:34   #2283
Devrij
Capodecina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkybk View Post
Is "vaping" anything like smoking shisha?
Yes and no. Yes, you can enjoy the sensation of smoking with virtually unlimited selection of flavours, and no you are not inhaling the vast amounts of tar associated with smoking shisha.

Devrij is offline   View trust for
Old 13th Nov 2012, 08:36   #2284
Devrij
Capodecina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanifee View Post
Right i think this is allowed but if it isn't i apologize first.

If somebody cares to have these for the cost of postage they are quite welcome to them, i have a ego twist 1000mah and ego fast charger, both around 6 weeks old perfect working condition. id rather give them to someone else than just bin them.

i find myself using vapes all day even though there is no nicotine content so i think its time to pack it in, i have noticed ill effect on my breathing so regardles of how much i like the flavor im out im afraid.
As long as you aren't going back to the fags, then fair play to you. I'd take those off your hands, but I'm sure they'd be better placed with someone looking to try vaping for the first time, or someone who's currently using cig-a-like kits!

Old 13th Nov 2012, 08:40   #2285
Kanifee
Soldato

Im not a smoker mate, i just enjoyed the flavour hence why i use non nicotine based liquids, if i had been a smoker i wouldnt have noticed a detrimental effect on my breathing but being a non smoker for a good few years and regaining full use of my lungs i have noticed an impact, if no one takes them ( dont see why they wouldnt) you might aswell have them mate.
Old 13th Nov 2012, 08:43   #2286
Devrij
Capodecina

Quote:
Im not a smoker mate, i just enjoyed the flavour hence why i use non nicotine based liquids, if i had been a smoker i wouldnt have noticed a detrimental effect on my breathing but being a non smoker for a good few years and regaining full use of my lungs i have noticed an impact, if no one takes them ( dont see why they wouldnt) you might aswell have them mate.
Ah I remember now. Well, I'll certainly take them off your hands. My lavatube's threads are nearly knackered (quite irritating) so the twist would certainly be handy. If there are no newbies who want them then I'll take them.

Old 13th Nov 2012, 08:51   #2287
Kanifee
Soldato

Dont get me wrong ill miss it in the morning with my coffee( god i sound like a smoker) but thats proberbly a sign i have developed the addiction of the action much the same as a smoker deals with whwn quiting.

If your lava tube is almost borked mate and you are in meed of something, i know how bad ot is going to fixed voltage from vv, your welcome to them, postage is up to you it all depends how fast you want them.
Old 13th Nov 2012, 09:04   #2288
Devrij
Capodecina

Quote:
Dont get me wrong ill miss it in the morning with my coffee( god i sound like a smoker) but thats proberbly a sign i have developed the addiction of the action much the same as a smoker deals with whwn quiting.

If your lava tube is almost borked mate and you are in meed of something, i know how bad ot is going to fixed voltage from vv, your welcome to them, postage is up to you it all depends how fast you want them.
Give it a day to see if anyone needs them more, but if after that there are no takers I'll send you my details in trust and you can plonk in in the mail (no need for RMSD for this)

Old 16th Nov 2012, 22:10   #2289
wissel
Gangster

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy some liquid from?

I usually use Titan Tobacco 36mg and buy loads when they have a 50% off YoYo thing going on - thing is I didn't realise I'm almost out and just checked the TW site and no offers on it. Kind of hate the idea of buying it at full price.

Cheers.

i7 3820 | Asus X79 Sabertooth | Gainward GTX670 Phantom | 32gb | Fractal Design Define XL | Crucial 128gb M4 SSD | 2 x WD Caviar Black | 3 x LG IPS235 | Corsair AX750 | Custom Water Cooled
Last edited by wissel; 17th Nov 2012 at 18:28.
wissel is offline   View trust for
Old 17th Nov 2012, 18:27   #2290
wissel
Gangster

Anyone?

i7 3820 | Asus X79 Sabertooth | Gainward GTX670 Phantom | 32gb | Fractal Design Define XL | Crucial 128gb M4 SSD | 2 x WD Caviar Black | 3 x LG IPS235 | Corsair AX750 | Custom Water Cooled
wissel is offline   View trust for
Old 17th Nov 2012, 18:34   #2291
bushmins
Mobster

Liberty flight is where i get mine. You can always get money off for making reviews on stuff you have bought and there is always a 10% discount code, also they are currently doing facebook/twitter discounts of up to 23%.
bushmins is offline   View trust for
Old 17th Nov 2012, 18:55
A[L]C
This message has been deleted by Jokester. Reason: No
Old 18th Nov 2012, 13:59
chrismunt
This message has been deleted by Jokester.
Old 19th Nov 2012, 18:24
jmc007
This message has been deleted by Jokester. Reason: No selling outside MM please
Old 29th Nov 2012, 23:15   #2292
Sleeve
Suspended

Hi guys, have been trying to quit for the past week. Moved on to Nicolites which I purchased from Tesco. Don't taste too great however I've only had 4 cigarettes this week so they are working, which is the main thing.

I have been recommended the tornado tank by a friend. Where would be the cheapest place to buy this along with everything else I may need to start off?
Sleeve is offline   View trust for
Old 29th Nov 2012, 23:24   #2293
PapaLazaru
Capodecina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeve88 View Post
Hi guys, have been trying to quit for the past week. Moved on to Nicolites which I purchased from Tesco. Don't taste too great however I've only had 4 cigarettes this week so they are working, which is the main thing.

I have been recommended the tornado tank by a friend. Where would be the cheapest place to buy this along with everything else I may need to start off?
It is quite a large outlay to spend on something that you may not get on with. I would recommend getting something a little cheaper to start, unless you have the funds to easily burn.

This is a very good starter set for the price and on special offer this week with some free juice as well. Got everything you need to get started.

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/el...n-ego-kit.html

PapaLazaru is offline   View trust for
Old 30th Nov 2012, 09:00   #2294
Sleeve
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLazaru View Post
It is quite a large outlay to spend on something that you may not get on with. I would recommend getting something a little cheaper to start, unless you have the funds to easily burn.

This is a very good starter set for the price and on special offer this week with some free juice as well. Got everything you need to get started.

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/el...n-ego-kit.html
Thanks for this!

Can I buy different flavours and try them with this?
Sleeve is offline   View trust for
Old 30th Nov 2012, 22:50   #2295
toxic
Wise Guy

of course you can. Thats the best thing about it

Please read the FAQ regarding signatures
toxic is offline   View trust for
Old 6th Dec 2012, 17:13   #2296
Droolinggimp
Mobster

After recently taking up vaping I used VIP to buy my E-Cigs. They worked and then got the Liquid tank ones from VIP. After reading about the tanks and liquids I found a great site that has been linked here on a few occasions totaleliquid.co.uk. I checked the pricesa nd found that they are LOADS cheaper than VIP. So as you do, I started to buy from the guys there. I have had two purchases and two great examples of customer service. The latest one was today, I ordered a CE4 clearomiser and they didnt have any in stock so sent my a rebuildable CE5 and it works a treat. The batteries are half the price of VIP too.

I cant thank them enough.

Droolinggimp is offline   View trust for
Old 6th Dec 2012, 17:21   #2297
Steve_bullockuk
Wise Guy

Just moved onto Apple as my daily vape. Can't recommend it enough. The sweetness is perfect and gives a really good hit.

Instagram Xbox Live: Steve86uk
Steve_bullockuk is offline   View trust for
Old 6th Dec 2012, 17:23   #2298
Droolinggimp
Mobster

I tried Apple last time and it was like smoking Hubbabubba...... tasty

Droolinggimp is offline   View trust for
Old 6th Dec 2012, 17:25   #2299
Steve_bullockuk
Wise Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droolinggimp View Post
I tried Apple last time and it was like smoking Hubbabubba...... tasty
It is a good flavour. Reminds me alot of Apple Sours.

Instagram Xbox Live: Steve86uk
Steve_bullockuk is offline   View trust for
Old 6th Dec 2012, 18:32   #2300
Devrij
Capodecina

My lavatube threads are officially knackered (I had temporarily revived it by pushing the contact pin down to reach the bottom threads). That means I need a new VV device, because going back to my ego batts has been... anticlimactic. Any suggestions? Been thinking a twist or something cheap to tide me over, but because I drop my e cig a lot (shirt pockets and playing pool are no good) I think the weight of the device is what knackered my threads. They were bad quality anyway, but I'm sure there was a connection. So a light or very durable vv device is needed!

Old 17th Dec 2012, 20:07   #2301
d_brennen
Capodecina

Nic free since Friday morning Running through my odds and sods flavours, i still need my puffer to hand but I'm coping amazingly well so far! Anyone else like unflavoured PG/VG? I'm vaping some unflavoured stuff at the mo, by accident, and it's great. Maybe it's the flavour left in my Vision V3

d_brennen is offline   View trust for
Old 17th Dec 2012, 20:24   #2302
Devrij
Capodecina

Can't say I enjoy unflavoured that much, but I know what you mean about the nic content. I only vape 18mg for the throat hit tbh. I'm vaping some random fruity sample I was sent with my last order of cigarillos. It's really nice!

Old 26th Dec 2012, 01:56   #2303
PapaLazaru
Capodecina

Should all manufacturer juice be the same if bought from different places?

I usually vape Dekang Triple Menthol and get it from Vape Escape, but have seen a cheaper supply.

30ml @ 7.99 - http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/dekang-f...sweet-18mg~354

50ml @ 10.99 - http://www.electro-ciggie.co.uk/50ml...8mg_P4554.html

Never heard of the second shop but it seems legit.

Old 26th Dec 2012, 02:16   #2304
Subliminal Aura
Soldato

Those look like good prices .... I've been paying a tenner for 30ml of DK VG

Also would like to know

| Bang per buck
| i7 2600+4 | 16gb | Z68 Xtreme4 with 12.6 O-ROM | VT-d
| 840pros RAID0 TRIM | non K Overclock | HTPC Build
Subliminal Aura is offline   View trust for
Old 26th Dec 2012, 21:40   #2305
Subliminal Aura
Soldato

...... hmmmm getting through 10ml of 18mg a week now :/

I'm sure it used to be ~ 30ml a month.... Anyone else upped their dose ?

| Bang per buck
Old 26th Dec 2012, 23:06   #2306
PapaLazaru
Capodecina

A mate vapes 24mg but he has the shakes all the time. He is a bit odd though. Worth trying, but you may get a proper bad addiction to nicotine again.

Old 26th Dec 2012, 23:10   #2307
Subliminal Aura
Soldato

Yeah 24mg gives me headaches and it doesnt taste good.

Better discipline myself I suppose

| Bang per buck
Old 26th Dec 2012, 23:12   #2308
Crowort
Wise Guy

I went up to 24mg+ to cut down how often I'd want to vape. Worked out pretty well for me. I was chain vaping 12-18mg now I put the thing down at least some time. I've been hearing about people vaping 45mg and finding they vape more like they smoked. 10 puffs then good for an hour or three etc

24mg ain't even that high just higher than a lot of people use. I started out on 36mg and only vaped now and then but changed to lower mg because 36mg gave me too much throat hit.

i5 750 @ stock | Gigabyte P55-UD4 | OZC DDR3 @ 1333mhz 7-7-7-16 | CM 690 | 3D Club Ati 5770 |
Antec True power 650w PSU | 1TB Samsung F3
Crowort is offline   View trust for
Old 26th Dec 2012, 23:13   #2309
d_brennen
Capodecina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subliminal Aura View Post
...... hmmmm getting through 10ml of 18mg a week now :/

I'm sure it used to be ~ 30ml a month.... Anyone else upped their dose ?
I was up at 2.5-3ml a day

Alas I slipped over Christmas (first time for 9 or 10 months) On some nice 18mg coffee, the throat hit is everything

d_brennen is offline   View trust for
Old 26th Dec 2012, 23:15   #2310
Crowort
Wise Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subliminal Aura View Post
Yeah 24mg gives me headaches and it doesnt taste good.

Better discipline myself I suppose
I guess that depends on the juice. My own mixes taste the same no matter what mg I mix too. The nic base is basically tasteless. I've heard that some aren't so maybe the folks that mix yours have a nic just that has a taste / after taste?

i5 750 @ stock | Gigabyte P55-UD4 | OZC DDR3 @ 1333mhz 7-7-7-16 | CM 690 | 3D Club Ati 5770 |
Antec True power 650w PSU | 1TB Samsung F3
Crowort is offline   View trust for
Closed Thread