Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Hissing/beeping

Associate
Hi all

i recently got the Corsair Vengeance 1500 headset,

very comfy and the sound quality is excellent, but as soon as i start a program that uses a mic ( Teamspeak, Ventrilo, windows sound recorder etc) i have an annoying hissing noise!!

anyone else have this problem?

done a quick google and it looks like it is an issue maybe driver related

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=102880

thanks!

Associate
I have them but no hissing. Surprised corsair said that they usualy say dont return to the seller an to deal with them direct for rma.

Associate
they said "Technical Support Hi , since this was only purchased 3 weeks ago I'd recommend exchanging it with the store. If for any reason they can't help you, or you'd rather replace it through us directly, please respond back to the ticket and we'll start the RMA process." so i have told Overclockers and they said return them

Associate
OP
they said "Technical Support Hi , since this was only purchased 3 weeks ago I'd recommend exchanging it with the store. If for any reason they can't help you, or you'd rather replace it through us directly, please respond back to the ticket and we'll start the RMA process." so i have told Overclockers and they said return them

ah excellent! i want to do the same. will purchase the G35's i think.

Associate
But i do think that they only going to send me a new one so i hope this is a problem with the set and not a rubbishy made driver which corsair said that its the set and there no problem with the set

Associate
BTW i just got the new one they sent out and it HAS THE SAME PROBLEM I AM SO SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW WHAT CAN I DO NOW just email corsair back to see what they say and they will say send it back this is costing more and more in shipping arrrrrrrrrrrrrr just so so annoyed right now

Back
Top Bottom